1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Clan

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Mel, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Mel

Mel Gag Trainer

What is the Star Clan?
    The Star Clan is simply a clan that does your everyday ToonTown activities, nothing too special I guess. Really all it is, is a bunch of Toons doing their thing with some close Toon friends. So if you want a laid back clan with (hopefully) no drama, then this is the way to go!

So, are there any rules?

Well, of course, yeah. Here's the list :)
    • Be respectful towards your clanmates, other clans (if we get that far), and other Toons in general.
    • If you're causing unnecessary or negative drama in the clan, you will have TWO warnings. If you continue to do so, you will be kicked out of the clan.
    • If you are not fond of your fellow clanmate, keep it simple - Don't mess with them, and they won't mess with you.
    • Alternatively, no romantic relations may be had with clanmates, for breaking up may have a heavy influence on the rest of us.
    • If your Toon is inactive for a month, you will no longer be considered a Toon of the Star Clan, unless I have been notified of specific reasoning.

If we join the clan, do we have to abandon our main Toons?
    Of course not! That Toon is the Toon you've been training forever, you shouldn't have to ditch it just for a clan. :)

Are there any Toon requirements?
    I wouldn't call these requirements per say, but these are definitely recommended appearances for your Star Toon.

Animal: It is mandatory that you be a Cat or Mouse. If you are a male it is recommended you are a cat, and if you are female, it is recommended you are a mouse.
    Size: This isn't a very important detail, but the preferred size would be the short body (not obese but not tall) and regular legs (not too short not too tall).
    Colors: As a cat, you should be cream. As a mouse, you should be blue (the standard blue).
    Clothes: Any clothes are acceptable.
    Name: It is mandatory that you have "Star" or "Moon" in your name, following or followed by anything (ex. Shooting Star, Rising Moon, please note that Moon Star or Star Moon will not be accepted.)

Now remember, unless otherwise stated, these are only recommenced settings for your Toon. :)

Will the Star Clan be on any other ToonTown servers?
    If you would like to use other servers to connect with your clanmates, that is completely okay with me. I personally use ToonTown Next quite frequently. Here's the list of servers we will be found on -
    • ToonTown Rewritten
    • ToonTown Next

What playgrounds and districts will we be found in?
    The Star Clan may be found in either Chip n' Dale's Acorn Acres or Goofy Speedway, in Watercolor Woods. Our backup districts will be Pigment Point and Easel Acres.

Well I've just about run out of ideas for this clan at the moment. If there is anything I forgot to add please inform me! I hope to see you in the clan soon :)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

I made a new toon a month ago named moon heart I haven't done much on him and he fits the requirements except for color (light blue cat)

3. Mel

Mel Gag Trainer

That will be fine :) I should probably mention that anyone who would like to join can make their new Star/Moon Toon and meet at Goofy's Speedway (Watercolor Woods) on the 10th at 3pm central time. Hope to see you there :D

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015