1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting The Brrrgh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ervx, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ervx

ervx New Toon

I'm about to start The Brrrgh and I wasn't sure if my gags are good enough to start working through the tasks. Should I do some more leveling or would my set up be good enough to start?

Attached Files:

2. The Rogue Ranger

The Rogue Ranger Cog Crusher

I would say raise all your gags up by one level and you would be above average, it would also help with not training as much later but your gags are pretty normal for where you are right now, so you won't run into any problems until DDL, which at that point all you need to do is max throw and sound (squirt won't really matter as much when it comes to getting invites to mints). By the end of The Brrrgh I would recommend on aiming for max throw, thunder or geyser for squirt (level 6-7), sound at fog or higher, lure at $10 (your next lure) and TU also at level 5. You don't really have to do any side training to get that though, so just go do buildings and complete task for now. If you don't already know yet, invasion districts are good for when you train because they give 2x exp, so if you want to do task like 5 buildings try to do them in invasion districts. Thats all I really have to say, most people don't care about other peoples gags when doing buildings, just don't try to do VPs/mints without like 1 or 2 maxed gags (mainly sound and throw).

And one question, are you planning on going dropless or trapless. Just curious.

Lady Coconut and ervx like this.
  3. ervx

ervx New Toon

This was really helpful thank you, and I'm planning to go trapless since there are already people in my regular playing group that are training trap.