1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swiftclan will Rise

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Hawkstar, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Hawkstar

Hawkstar Gag Trainer

Yes it's me Hawkstar again. Yes, I used to lead Windclan. I'm not sure how to delete that thread so.... I'm just making this new one >.<. Same concept, Swiftclan is a warrior clan, based off of the Erin Hunter books about the Cats who live in the forest. If you want to join, you have to read warriors, and you can't be in a different warrior clan. I am looking for loyal members who will be on at least 3 times a week so that we can all come together as a group. Since this is my 3rd time trying to bring a clan back, I am going to be a bit more organized this time. I am going to make Roleplaying sessions on the weekends that everyone will have to attend. If you miss more than one, you will get exiled from the clan. No buts. I am in it to win it, I want to be the best Warrior Clan out there, don't you guys too? I'll just take it you are all saying yes. I love you all, and comment here if you want to join!

Rules~
    1. Must follow the rules that your leader(Me, Coltstar) asks you to follow.
    2. Must be on for the clan at least 3 days of the week, this can be varied though.
    3. If your deputy gives you a command, you will do what he/she tells you to do. I will have put my trust into my deputy for him/her to lead you guys safely.
    4. If there is going to be a war with another clan, you must be there.
    5. Swiftclan is your priority, you cannot be with another clan in a dire time.
    6.Treat your clanmates with Love and Respect, that is what they should be giving to you.
    7. Come to me if you have any problems
    8(This one is more of a reccomendation) You do NOT have to do this but it will really make me happy if you do. Make a deviantart account, or if you already have one then get on it and look for me on deviantart. My username is hawkstar21. Simply type in hawkstar21.deviantart.com. Send me a note, it will be a button near the top of right the page. Not exactly in the corner but a little lower. Tell me your warrior name, and i'll invite you to our warrior group! c:
    9. Rule 5
    10. Rule 9 :]....
    11. Do not go into war unless I am there or I say you are all allowed to, and the deputy is there to lead you guys.
    12. All allies will be treated with respect. Go on deviantart to find out who our enemies and allies are ;].

Okay, I love you all, just leave a comment down here if you want to join!

***Added February 3rd, 2015***
    If you have a skype or a kik, please message me if you have a question.
    My username for both of those is : austinvoss99

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

For roleplaying sessions would there be one on Saturday and one on Sunday and you would only have to do one?[DOUBLEPOST=1419861087,1419861042][/DOUBLEPOST]I am very busy and play like 4 times a week

3. Hawkstar

Hawkstar Gag Trainer

Sure. Could you please get on Toontown now? I'm in Pigment Point Chip And Dales.

4. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

No cause I have guests coming. I can tomorrow around this time or earlier probably.

5. Hawkstar

Hawkstar Gag Trainer

Wow I replied really late. Anyways, bump for the Clan C:!

6. Fallenskies

Fallenskies New Toon

OH SWIFTCLAN

7. Fallenskies

Fallenskies New Toon

Okay nvm then lol

8. Fallenskies

Fallenskies New Toon

So um, are ye still doing dis Swiftclan? (Sry I sound like a pirate)

9. Fallenskies

Fallenskies New Toon

If so can i join