1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Chocolate Clan Rewritten!

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Chocolatre, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Chocolatre

Chocolatre Gag Trainer KTTA

BULLETIN: We are currently looking for a user to lead a division of 4 track ubers.

We're a clan of ubers dedicated to bringing the best parts of the uber community to you easily!

The original clan in TTO had requirements, but if you simply have an uber and want to join, no problem! If you want to make a toon under the requirements to fit the theme of the clan, that's cool! Simply make your toon a shade of brown and have chocolate in the name! (check member list to see if your name is taken) We just restarted in TTR so please bear with us as we train our gags and get ready to start events!

Rules

1. Follow TTR's Rules.
    2. Be kind to your fellow members.
    3. Listen to all higher ranks.

Sign-Up

TTC username:
    Toon's Name:
    Laff:
    Gag Tracks:
    Gag Levels:

Weekly Events

Our district is currently: Stencil Steppe

Sunday
    Sundays are... Super Sundaes!
    We meet in TTC, Stencil Steppe, and split into groups of four and take you to do gag training, field offices, and buildings!

Time: 12:00 PM-2:00 PM EST

Monday
    Mondays are... Jellybean Madness!
    We meet in MML, Stencil Steppe, split into groups of four, and have 1 hour of NONSTOP trolley games!

Time: 7:00 PM-8:00 PM EST

Wednesday (Not Running)

Wednesdays are... VP Mania!

We meet up in SBHQ, Stencil Steppe, to do VP runs!

Requirements-
    2-Track: Maxed Throw & Squirt
    3-Track: Maxed Throw & Squirt
    4-Track: Maxed Throw, Squirt, & 1 other track

We load and go. You can gather a group near the elevator. Use the speedchat phrase "I think you should choose lure." to let everyone know you're with the clan.

Time: 8:00-9:00 PM EST

Friday

Fridays are... Meetings!
    Converse with your fellow members, share strategies, and more!
    Takes place in Stencil Steppe, BBHQ Glitch Area (we'll teach you how)

Time: 7:00 PM EST to whenever

Saturday
    Saturdays are... Super Building Saturdays!
    We meet in DDock, Stencil Steppe, split into groups of four, and do buildings! If you are on the leaderboard at the end of the event, you get bragging rights!

Time: 3:00-4:30 PM EST

Special Events

Teh Insanity Partay

This is a party filled of taking risks and training gags in high level buildings/streets in Donald's Dreamland or The Brrrgh (aka literally everyone just being stupid). It occurs every New Year's Eve (December 31st) from 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

TIP participants will be chosen by each division leader, and if demand is >9 toons, there will be more TIP leaders added

Divisions

Main Division

The Main Division, led by Mini Chocolate and Co-Led by Chocolate Rabbit, is the Chocolate Clan's division of ubers that have NOT maxed throw and squirt. This is the division everyone starts in (unless joining with an existing uber).

REQ: 15-29 laff, plans to max throw and squirt (individual events have individual requirements)

Chocolate Division

The Chocolate Division, led by Mini Chocolate, is the clan's division of Two Track Ubers that have maxed throw and squirt.

REQ: 15-19 laff, maxed throw and squirt

Mint Division

The Mint Division, led by Mint Chocolate and Co-Led by Chocolate Rose, is our division of Three Track Ubers.

REQ: 25-29 laff, maxed throw and squirt, training third track.

Members

(* denotes the Chocolate division, ^ denotes the Mint division, no symbol denotes Main.)
    (DL: Division Leader)
    (CO: Division Co-Leader)

Mini Chocolate* (DL)
    Mint Chocolate^ (DL)Chocolate Rabbit* (CO)
    Chocolate Rose^ (CO)

2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

I dont have maxed gags but I would like to join. My toons name is Master duke Bumblezilla. Laff- I think 16 by accident. Tracks and levels throw and squirt level four. Also, I dont know if I can make stuff bc I get on at like 11:30 pm central time.

3. Chocolatre

Yeah, since you're not maxed, that would put you in the Main division. And that's cool. Nothing's mandatory, we just hold events for fun! Let me know when you can meet up to add me on TTR.

4. Sky's The Limit

Sky's The Limit Gag Trainer

There's already a chocolate clan from tto, and they remade it in ttr and doesn't have anything to do with ubers... I made a chocolate clan and someone told me that they had one since 2006, and it was very special to them and i took down my clan seeing how much she cared about it; but this wasn't the clan she had?

5. Chocolatre

This clan is from tto... And I had a similar experience....

6. Sky's The Limit

Do you recognize a medium brown cat named Chocolate Cake? that was the toon i was on advertising, OH OH BUT WAIT-- Is your other toon an Emerald Cat named emerald, from the gem clan; or a coral bunny medium sized, in the donut clan? (i forgot the name. whoops xD) Cuz her other toon is a medium brown cat named Chocolate, she's almost maxed and she told me that she was the owner of the chocolate clan in tto, but i told her this story and then we were totally confused and we thought maybe there were just two chocolate clans. but what's this now, THREE?! LOL

7. Chocolatre

Um, no... That's not me. I do recognize you though. My room is a tall tan cat named mini chocolate. I know that cat, and I never saw her in tto ever. I've seen her on ttr, but she just sits there and says nothing most of the time.

8. Sky's The Limit

oh no no, the cat chocolate cake was ME, the one i deleted. i was wondering if you were the cat who came up to me and told me that you had one and stuff. but if that wasn't you, there's a bunch of chocolate clans then.. (btw, your cat isn't tall & tan, it's a medium coral cat.) but i have seen mini chocolate before! or wait.. mini chocolate sounds like the person who was talking to me about the clan since 2006. DANG THIS IS CONFUSING.