1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Donut Clan's Co-Leader Elections!

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Sky's The Limit, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Sky's The Limit

Sky's The Limit Gag Trainer

The Donut Clan is a popular clan created first in TTO, and recreated in TTR. Some people may spell it Donut or Doughnut, And if you join; you can spell it either way of course, it's really not a big deal. The Donut Clan has over 50 members, and tomorrow is the Donut Clan's Co-leader election! There will be games testing things like leadership, and the maximum amount of runners are 10, so all the spots are filled unfortunately. All others will be voters, but don't worry! That's a big part in the election. We need people to vote on who they like best, because I need to trust the leader, I need to like the leader, & I also want the clan to like and respect the leader! The Donut Clan does many fun activities like training, videos, games, trolley, roleplay, jellybean fests, gifting, racing, (golfing when it comes out), events and more! Basically everything you can do in toontown, you can do in this clan. Not kidding. There was supposed to be a big event for my clans today at the ToonFest2015, but for some reason there was a problem and toontown rewritten hasn't even setup toonfest for over 5 hours now. It's currently down for maintenance, But hopefully the ToonFest will be up and running tomorrow! I hope to see you at the ToonFest! Me and hopefully other donuts will be there celebrating our new co-leader. See you soon! The leader, ~Chocolate Donut

2. King T

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

I hope im not late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sky's The Limit

Sky's The Limit Gag Trainer

Unfortunately, Due to glitches, crashes, and updates; The Election was post-poned because TTR was down for an update almost all day the same day as the election. The new date has yet to be made. I hope to see you there! Are you already a member? Or would you like to join?