1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Most Underrated Toon Animal?

Discussion in 'Game Polls' started by FooTheSelcouth, Jul 29, 2016.

?

Which Toon Animal is the Most Underrated?

1. Cats

2. Dogs

3. Mice

4. Horses

5. Pigs

6. Rabbits

7. Ducks

8. Monkies

9. Bears

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Oakley

Oakley Elite Toon

Pigs definitely!

2. Violin3607

Violin3607 Elite Toon

Cats. Duh. By far. I don't think I've seen any of them on Toontown.

In all seriousness, I think bears are the most underrated. Extremely cute, I'm most likely gonna make one next. They don't get a bunch of attention, which is a shame, but I definitely would prefer that to 90% of the population being of bears, like how it is right now with cats.

(btw, no hate on cats, I'm one myself, but they are CRAZILY overused)

twinkleberry likes this.
  3. Linguini

Linguini New Toon ATTA Supporter

I guess I'm biased since my main is a monkey, but I'd go with them. I really like how they look and I don't see too many of them. Pigs aren't used much but I like how the bears and monkeys look a bit more.

4. Arena1999

Arena1999 Gag Trainer

Rabbits are by far my favorite species, and they're typically the first thing that I think of when it comes to Toons. Their "chat" sounds don't grate on you, as the "quackity" "squeakity" and "meow meow" sounds from the other species. They also look the best in shorts/skirts + striped combo.

5. MerelyAGhost

MerelyAGhost Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

Oh no I must disagree with the "meow meow" noises as being annoying! Now, the mice I can get behind because yes it can get devilish. My favorite animal though out of all of the animals is bears.

Cvalho likes this.
  6. Cvalho

Cvalho Guest

The poor bears!

twinkleberry likes this.
  7. Djcloud84

Djcloud84 Guest

I never see horses, nor pigs. Bears are uncommon but you can seek them out. Cats and dogs are the most common. I have always played as a mouse and they are almost as common as cats and dogs. But horse looks pretty cool

twinkleberry likes this.
  8. MerelyAGhost

MerelyAGhost Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter

I have noticed this too. I really wish I wouldn't have picked a cat when I started, but they are my favorite out of all the animal choices. My next Toon will most likely be a bear, and hopefully a polar bear since that time of year is coming!

9. Djcloud84

Djcloud84 Guest

What I would do is make 1 toon of a different species. I have a mouse, 2 cats, a deer and some others.