1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Soundless Squad

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Justiceinacan, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Welcome everytoon, to The Soundless Squad! The name speaks itself ; we are a group of soundless toons for the sake of being soundless. Find the game too easy? Come with us and maybe you'll see it a little differently.

Requirements to join are as simple as being soundless and by filling out our survey below. (This survey is just to help me and anyone who wants to help organize events make a good time for everyone to come on)
    1 - What time zone do you live in? What time is it right now?
    2 - How often do you play toontown rewritten? (A: Almost any chance I get B: 3+ hours a day C: 2 hours or less a day D : Less than an hour a day)
    3 - What is the name and gags/laff of your soundless toon?
    4 - What do you see us doing together as a group? Do you have any suggestions for the group?
    5 - Do you use multi toon control?

For instance, here's what my survey would basically be like :
    1 - Eastern US Time, it is 8:30 right now.
    2 - C (2 hours or less a day)
    3 - My soundless toon is named Tango, he has Level 3 Toon Up, Level 4 Throw and Squirt, and Level 2 Drop at the moment.
    4 - I see us simply playing the game and grouping up for hq raids but doing it entirely soundless to make the game more than counting fog horns :)
    5 - Yes, I do use mtc often to train and level my toons.

Don't have a soundless toon but don't want to miss out? Create a new one! We will accept pretty much any soundless toon into our group, so don't hesitate to make a new one and catch up. Most of our first events will probably be centered around buildings for training and factory runs for the newer toons. Some of the harder events for newer toons may need a higher laff person or two to help out with a non-soundless for the time being, mainly stuff like the first VP.

Currently I have a few different member titles here for any new members :
    Fresh Outta Toontorial - You are a new member, but not for long. This just separates the annoying people from the people who are actually interested. Once you've hung out with us for a while you'll easily move to... (oh and by the way this may seem offensive to some higher toons who just joined it's just a title :p )
    Soundless and no regrets - You are officially a member of us! Congrats! and if you are interested in lending a hand and prove you got what it takes to help plan events, then you can look forward to...
    Soundless Squad Lieutenant - These people are at pretty much any event because they are organizing it and help manage the group page.

Remember, it's not too late to join! Just fill out the surveyand get your soundless toon settled in. I'll check daily to put you down on the list :)

-Justiceinacan (a.k.a Tango)

Members
    Fresh Outta Toontorial : Seargeant Pillowcrumbs (@Super Romeo) (@Wittlepurriwinklemaus ) Mr. Ice Guy (@Skimpy Dynogoose )
    Soundless and no regrets : Chocolate Bunny (@Professor Brainiac) Soundlessly Stoic (@Fyrewurx) Sotaro (@Kitt Kitt Lou ) Bear With Me (@Legitamate) Jedi (@king lollipop junior)
    Soundless Squad Lieutenant : Tango (@Justiceinacan)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Dec 31, 2015
  2. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

1 - Pacific Standard Time; 9:00 AM
    2 - A) Almost any chance I get, which is about C) 2 hours or less a day
    3 - Chocolate Bunny, 17 laff, cream pie slice and squirt gun
    4 - I see us doing buildings, factories, VP's, task training, gag training, and maybe even mints when we get really high.
    5 - I don't use multi-toon control because I already have enough lag on one TTR window. 2 would probably crash my computer :(

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  3. Fyrewurx

Fyrewurx Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

1 - Easter Standard Time; 12:20 PM
    2 - Almost any chance I get
    3 - Soundlessly Stoic, 17 Laff, cream pie slice and glass of water
    4 - Everything relating to the game, really. Mostly things like training, tasks, bosses, and factories/mints.
    5 - Sometimes I do, I have two separate accounts so I like to bring Hairy and Sou on at the same time for training. Worked well during Storm c;

Ayy, thanks for making a soundless group!

4. Kitt Kitt Lou

Kitt Kitt Lou Elite Toon

1 - +4 GMT, 8:43 PM at the time of this post.

2 - C (2 hours or less a day)

3 - My soundless toon is a Bright Red Cat named Sotaro, 123 laff points, he has maxed gags and has maxed 3 suits (Sellbot/Cashbot/Lawbot)

4 - I see us playing the game at a whole new level, where we try to organise events that could help improve not only our strategy, but also speed and quick-thinking as soundless toons.

5 - Yes, I use it for multiple reasons: training, filling out a missing spot whenever we have one spot left for a group and no one shows up, working up toons together, etc.

5. Fyrewurx

Not sure if I'll be able to do them, I've got a marching band competition that day. My toon's too low to do factories at the moment, anyway. She's around 200 away from both whole cream and hose at 26 Laff.

6. Fyrewurx

Ah, thanks! c: And alrighty. I'll remember that for the future!

7. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Depends on what time. My saturday mornings are always free, but this particular afternoon is packed. PACKED.

8. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

Can I still join?
    If I can then
    1.greenich time (London, berlin) 8:47 am
    2.any chance I get sometimes like 7 or 8 hours a day on weekends
    3.Bright blue bear called bear with me 21 laff nearly on tu and lvl 3 squirt and throw
    4.Boss battle training buildings
    5.No but I use 2 computers at once for 1 toon on each

9. Anyone can join, anytime :)

Currently I'm finishing MML but I haven't done a whole lot of factories since I decided I'd rather do 'em with you guys. I also decided I'd reach out to soundless toons in game who may want to join.
    (After all, my main, Dippy D Blubberpounce, was going to go soundless, but my cousin managed to steer me away by MML. Basically my new toon is reliving the story of my main :p)

But as a reference for people joining later you may want to get to the brrgh asap (nobody right now, I mean when most of us are ready for VPs and such) So that you aren't left behind and you are on our level.

Also, come to think of it, we should probably all meet up in game sometime before I run around planning events :p

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Oct 3, 2015
  10. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

Ok I'm gonna get his tu factorys and gags up with my main toon looking forward for the runs and stuff :)

11. Professor Brainiac

Im gonna get on @ 8 to finish dd

12. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

8 what time
    am or pm what time zone

13. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

ok same 8 would be 4 am over here but I'm up at like 7 most of the time and gone at like 11 pm

So I'm avalible
    Monday: 4 to 11 PM
    Tuesday: 4 to 11 PM
    Wednesday:4 to 11 PM
    Thrusday:4 to 11 PM
    Friday 4 to 11 PM
    Saturday: 7/8 AM to 5:45 PM Then 7 pm to 10/11PM
    Sunday: 7/8 AM to 10/11 PM

This is all GMT time

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  14. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

Thanks and if needed to I can wake up slightly earlier or later on Saturdays By like 3 if its big event but not that often. Also if needed I can be on at 4am tonight (8pm pst)

15. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

yes 5 hours apart

16. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

So I'm a bit confused am I going on 4 am tonight or maybe like 2am so you can go on at 8 and braniac and 6 just and idea

17. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse HAHA FOUND YA LENNEH TTR Beta Tester

1 - What time zone do you live in? What time is it right now? American Central
    2 - How often do you play toontown rewritten? (A: Almost any chance I get B: 3+ hours a day C: 2 hours or less a day D : Less than an hour a day) A-B Usually, Depending on if i'm busy
    3 - What is the name and gags/laff of your soundless toon? Name : Jedi : Gags : Cupcake and Squirt flower (Just made him)
    4 - What do you see us doing together as a group? Do you have any suggestions for the group? I'd just say group-wise helping each other out with things like vps,cjs,cfos,ceos.
    5 - Do you use multi toon control? No, But I have it.

18. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

so 4pm yours is about 9pm mine right?

19. Professor Brainiac

I just got off but I can get back on if you want to meet up

20. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

sure I just enterd a building so in a bout 10 mins
    ill tell when I'm out