1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Thunder Clan returns (WARRIORS RP))

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Bramblestar, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Bramblestar

Bramblestar Gag Trainer

The Thunder Clan is returning to Toontown! Before Toontown closed, Thunderclan was the third largest Warriors clan behind only River and Shadow clan. Despite our small size, we were the powerful Shadow Clan's biggest threat thanks to fires of courage in our hearts. During the final days of Toontown, we held off attacks from Shadow in a days long battle resulting in many casualties, but Thunderclan survived. Our victory was an omen for the future of Thunderclan. No matter the odds, we will always perceiver.

In Toontown Rewritten, we are already a quickly growing clan. We have made close alliances with another powerful clan ensuring security as we move back into our homeland.

Thunderclan is returning, and not even Shadow can stand in our way. Join today!

Leader: Bramblestar

Status: We are currently recruiting in Vibrant Valley. After a sustainable amount of new and old Warriors are recruited, we will reclaim our territory.

2. Raven

Raven Guest

Just wanted to point out... The top 3 biggest clans were ChainedSoulClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. RiverClan split up near the end of TTO, between Snowy and Aldrin. Thankfully, it has returned to TTR as a sane Clan in the midst of ridiculous chaos. And ShadowClan has no threats, just pointing out. WindClan was a small threat that was quickly squandered once Leafystar died for the seventieth time. They still came back, since Leafystar is the biggest power-player known to cats, but they knew better then to mess with ShadowClan. And actually, was there even a ThunderClan on TTO? I was in ShadowClan for almost two years and I never heard about "ThunderClan". I mean, there were a few people who tried to bring ThunderClan into the game, but of course were destroyed quickly. I later joined Chained, and had several friends in River, Snowy, Aldrin, and Wind, and never heard about ThunderClan. Nobody ever mentioned it as a threat or a big Clan. (Well, nobody mentioned it all, to be totally honest with you, thus why I'm confused on why you're saying it was such a threat?)

And TTR is completely different. TTR is better with bans and such, but it's just ridiculous now. Foxes and cats united, along with badgers, owls, wolves, and Lord knows what else. The medicine cats having mates, didn't bother me. Mixed beliefs, bothers me very much. But honestly, people are just getting weird. "Hello, young kit." he mewed. Okay, life is not a book. I get roleplay can be different, but seriously, what even. TTR Warriors completely destroys the books. I honestly think Erin Hunter would weep openly if she saw what they have done to her stories.

thats the end of my rant for the day

oh, and also, it's PERSEVERE.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Apr 10, 2015
  3. SaturdayDeath

SaturdayDeath Gag Trainer

YESSSSS OMG

4. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

When do I join

5. HappyKat

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

omg omg shadow clann!!!!