1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Toon Rangers

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Raven, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Raven

Raven Guest

Welcome to the Toon Rangers! We are a new training group with big plans. In the group, we will do trolley marathons, possibly parties, lots of fishing, train, do buildings, and do regular VP/CFO/CJ runs. And we'll try to do CEO runs once BBHQ is up! (We do accept ubers!)

In the Toon Rangers, we have certain ranks. (No one is better then the other. These ranks are to clarify who has a specific job in the group.) There is Students, Mentors, Run Organizers, Event Organizers, and Overseers.

Students~Students are Toons under MML that need help with Tasks and training. They will be assigned a mentor until they reach MML. Even after the student has reached MML stage, they can still call on their mentor for help with tough tasks or just gag training. (If a mentor is not present for a student, the student at any time can call upon someone else in the Clan for help!) For ubers, it depends on what kind they are. They'll be helped with training with a mentor until all their desired Gag tracks are up to level five. (We accept up to four gag track ubers. Anything above is higher Laff and doesn't really qualify.) Ubers can still get help after they get to level five, but they just won't require a mentor anymore.

Mentors~Mentors are helpers for Toons under MML age who need help with Tasks, gag training, etc. Mentors need to be active and to be trustworthy to help their students. They can have more than one student, depending on how active their current student is. Mentors are also intended to be "buddies". Not really to skip hand in hand through playgrounds, teaching them about the game, but being a buddy, always available to help. It's really that they can help the lower Laff/lower Gag Toon to train their Gags and do their Tasks. Due to the "buddy" system, mentors/"buddies" can be any Laff. I'll try to pair you with those I feel best match each other's goals and interests. This can also help gain close relationships with your fellow Rangers.

Mentors can be any Laff and Gags. But the purpose of this system is always to get your goals met, and to try to get your Toon up to where you can also mentor/"buddy" someone.

Run Organizers~Run organizers, well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. I'll organize some of the runs, but this is their primary job to organize run times, groups, districts, and other necessary details.
    (VP Organizers must be a Mover&Shaker or higher, and must have level six or higher Gags. Ubers are able to be accepted as VP organizers.)
    (CFO Organizers must be Number Cruncher or higher, and must have level six or higher Gags.)
    (CJ Organizers must be Back Stabber or higher, and must have level six or higher Gags.)

Event Organizers~Again, self-explanatory. These Toons will organize trolley runs, fishing events, house parties, parties, street sweeps, and possibly specific training events.
    (Event Organizers must be Donald's Dock or higher, depending on the event.)

Overseers~Overseers "run the whole deal." They can organize events, runs, be mentors, or anything. Their main job is to make sure that a run has been scheduled, everyone that needs a mentor has one, and at least one event is going on per week.

This is not a group where you have to look a certain way or have a specific name, you just join as you are. :) The only requirement is to have a Toon and be active! As we are new, not everything may happen as planned, but hopefully as we grow we can start running as planned! The form to fill out I will leave below and please ask to join! If you fit requirements, you can apply for leadership positions! When you join, if you're not at MML yet, then you'll be assigned a mentor and put as a student. :)

Please only fill out a rank or joining form! If you are joining, and want a rank that is not student, fill out a Rank form. If you are joining as a student, fill out a joining form! Thanks! -Raven

JOINING FORM

Toon Name:
    Laff:
    Gags & Their Levels:
    Playground you're in:
    Goals:
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10 (1 being very inactive, 10 being on every day)?

RANK FORM

Toon Name:
    Laff:
    Gags & Their Levels:
    Playground You're In:
    Goals:
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?
    Rank you want to take:
    Why:

You can have more than one Toon join the Toon Rangers, but my recommendation is to have the main Toon you want to train join. Your other Toons can join later. If you do however want to train multiple Toons at once, please feel free to fill out however many forms you need. The more the merrier! Thank you for checking out the Toon Rangers!

Also please try to be active on the forums so you can know about events, runs, and meet-ups!

|| Rank Lists || Will be regularly updated.

~Mentors & Their Student(s)~
    Ice Blue Mouse | Blu Cattinson

Skimpy Dynogoose | Princess Bubbles Twinklemuffin

Prince Flapjack | Fireball

Coach Pumpkinzilla | Lady

Fangs | Carrot

Master Oscar Biggenbrains | Peppermint Patty

Anoplexian | John

Bunnyman | Lady

Benny | Buddyboy

Bart | Professor Brainiac

McFlipper | Ziggy

Good Ol' Clyde Kookybrain | Snarf

Master Duke Bumblezilla | Wacky Wow

Kool Kat | Super Tubby Thundersmirk

Miss Roxy Rockenzap | Captain Pedalspeed

Queen Jellyroll | Ladybug

Magical Tux | Little Oscar Palepoof

~Students W/O Mentors~

~Mentors W/O Students~

~Overseers~
    Fancy Twinklebubble

~Organizers~
    Professor Brainiac | VP Organizer

~"Buddies"~

Also, if I got anything wrong on this chart, lemme know so I can fix it immediately.

We're accepting members again! Also, if you joined before and don't see your name, the list was recently cleared to clear out any inactive members, so we can have efficient mentors and staff. If you were active and would like to remain in the group, send me a message and I'll put you back on the list! Have a ToonTastic day!

-Raven-

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Aug 12, 2015
  2. IzzyIce

IzzyIce Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Izzy Ice
    Laff: 53 (Right now)
    Gags & Their Levels:

Throw: 5
    Squirt: 4
    Lure: 3
    Toonup: 3

Playground You're In: MML
    Goals: Get to level five on my gags
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 4
    Rank you want to take: Student
    Why: I don't think I'm ready to be a mentor. I'm too low.

3. PancakeLemonpop

PancakeLemonpop Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Lemongrab
    Laff: 58
    Gags:
    Throw - Maxed
    Squirt - Maxed
    Lure - Level 6
    Sound - Maxed
    Toonup - Level 4
    Playground: Brrrgh, DDL soon.
    Goals: 100+ laff, maxed gags
    How Active: 8/10
    Why: I'm up for helping people train their gags, do tasks etc. I can max my own gags in my own time, I have other toons to help do that. I just want to help other toons, because I see far too many people coming to places with useless gags for the higher level cogs that are there. I can be trusted to help people if they follow how I do things, I have ways of training that if messed up, will not go well.

4. Raven

Raven Guest

Accepted! Your mentor will be Lemongrab.

Accepted! Your student will be Izzy Ice until she reaches level five on her desired Gag tracks. I trust that you will be able to accomplish this quickly and be able to help her to the best of your abilities. Since Izzy seems to be less active than you, I don't believe this will be too demanding of a task for you. I wish luck to the both of y'all, and please know you can always call upon my services if you need help in any case. :)

5. Zed

Zed Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Zed
    Laff: 80
    Gags & Their Levels:
    Toonup: 5
    Trap: 4
    Lure: 5
    Sound: 5
    Throw: Maxed
    Squirt: 5
    Playground You're In: DDL
    Goals: Reaching the max possible amount of laff
    Activity rate: I would say 9, considering my laff is 80 and I'm only on cattlelog 2
    Rank you want to take: Mentor
    Why: I think it's good to for every toon to have a higher toon by their side, as the more you progress in the game, it gets impossible to play alone, and I'm always up to help other toons.

6. Raven

Raven Guest

Accepted! Glad to see another Toon Ranger! :) There's nobody you can train so far, but until then, please just be available to help anyone in the group that needs it! Thank you for joining. :p

Zed likes this.
  7. madamoiselle--soleil

madamoiselle--soleil Hall of Fame Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Going to put two of my toons in as you said: "the more the merrier!" :p

Toon Name: Fancy Twinklebubble
    Laff: 108
    Gags & Their Levels: Everything but Drop; all maxed.
    Playground you're in: Completed.
    Goals: I just want to help to be honest. :)
    Activity rate: 10
    Rank you want to take: Throw me wherever you need me. All stats in signature.
    Why: Well, why not?

---

Toon Name: Arya
    Laff: 38
    Gags & Their Levels: Sound, Throw, Squirt, and Drop all at level 4
    Playground you're in: DG
    Goals: Right now, she's aiming for getting to level 5 on all current gags before moving to MML.
    Activity rate: 5

8. Raven

Raven Guest

Accepted! Arya's mentor will be @Zed :) Fancy Twinklebubble, if you're up to it, I'd like to give her the rank of Overseer as she's maxed. If you're not, don't even worry about it! Either way, you're accepted. Welcome to the Toon Rangers :)

9. Zach4110

Zach4110 Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Zippy Googlemouth
    Laff: 36
    Gags & Their Levels: Toon-Up 3, Throw 5, Squirt 5
    Playground you're in: Donald's Dock
    Goals: Max Throw, Squirt, and Toon-Up
    Activity rate: 10
    Why: Training my gags to higher levels before moving on to other neighborhoods will allow me to better help other toons in their cog-fighting endeavors.

10. Nmouse

Nmouse Gag Trainer KTTA

Toon Name: Mr Peppy
    Laff: 51
    Gags & Their Levels: Toon-Up 4, Throw 5, Squirt 5, Lure 3
    Playground you're in: MML
    Goals: Getting gags alot better
    Activity rate: 8
    Why: Training my gags to higher levels will help me latter, also want people to play with

11. madamoiselle--soleil

I appreciate that, thank you! I'll do my best as an Overseer with Fancy. :) This is exciting!

12. Raven

Raven Guest

Accepted! Your mentor will be Fancy Twinklebubble until we get more mentors. And also, always feel free to train or Task with anyone else in the group if Fancy is busy at one point. :) Welcome to Toon Rangers!

Welcome to Toon Rangers! Unfortunately, we have a shortage of mentors, so as soon as one joins, I will appoint him/her as your mentor. In the time in between that point, please always feel free to ask for help!

Welcome both of you to the Toon Rangers! :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1426870374,1426785143][/DOUBLEPOST]ATTENTION TOON RANGERS!

We are having our first event! The time will be 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Pick one or two Gags that you want to train because tonight we are going to be doing a training run! I'm planning on this lasting at least an hour or two, and we're all going to be training the Gags during separate invasions. This can involve factories, buildings, or just street runs. If you do have tasks that involve doing certain buildings or factories, then let your group know and you can Task at the same time! There should be 3 or 4 Toons in each group. 3 at the least, 4 at the most.

Group 1 (The Banana Theory)
    Group 2 (The Raspberry Explosion)

To add a little bit of razzmatazz to it, let's make it a little bit of a competition. You can organize your own groups (Only one mentor per group please. And @madamoiselle--soleil since Arya is a student, I'd recommend playing on her for this competition.) and I'd recommend using strategy, as far as which gags you're training and making them compatible with the people you choose. (This is directed towards everyone, not specifically Arya :p) :) Since neither of my main Toons are maxed, I'll also be participating.

The point of this competition is to have everyone in your group get at least one new Gag. (NOTE: The gag you get has to be Level 4 or higher.) If you're finished before 8:00 P.M., fantastic. If not, whoever's group has gotten the most new Gags wins!

If you are able to attend, please leave a note here what Gag track(s) you're going to be training and then get together with two or three other Toons to make your groups! :)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Mar 20, 2015
  13. Zach4110

Zach4110 Gag Trainer

What time zone is the 6 PM to 8 PM time? Is it Toontown Time (US Pacific)?

If so, then I'll be there training Toon-Up, Throw, and Squirt.

By the way, in what location and district does this begin?

14. Raven

Raven Guest

Sorry I really didn't clarify a lot! (My brain was totally fried this morning. :p)

The time zone is Central, so it would be 4:00-6:00 PST.

Meeting up with your team before the competition begins is completely up to y'all. Just pick a district and a playground and agree to meet there at a certain time. (No starting early!) The meet-up point (after the two hours is up) will be Bliss Bayou, Brrrgh. There really is no prize, just bragging rights and new Gags. :)

I do recommend that the Banana Theory and the Raspberry Explosion meet in different districts/playgrounds. Both districts do need to have an invasion. This is just simply for the purpose of competition and making it interesting for each team.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Mar 20, 2015
  15. madamoiselle--soleil

Sounds good, @Raven. Arya will be training Sound, Throw, Squirt, and mainly Drop (as that's a pain in the tuckas). My time, just in case others would like to know I'm EST so, I'll be on at 7 EST.

16. Nmouse

Nmouse Gag Trainer KTTA

Mr Peppy will be training lure toonup throw and squirt

17. Raven

Raven Guest

Alright, for future reference anyone, (I pray that I will be more on top of the details next time) when you post, please add on the teams you would like to join. I'm going to join the Raspberry Explosion. (And please try as much as you can to keep the teams even, three or four each.)

About an half-an-hour or an hour before the event, I'll post the teams' members (just a refresher) and what each of them are training. :) So, kind of like this, (And for those of you that have joined already and posted already that you're attending, just edit your posts to add on the teams.)

Example:
    Toon~Ladybug
    Training~Squirt & Sound
    Team~Raspberry Explosion

18. Zach4110

Zach4110 Gag Trainer

Toon: Zippy Googlemouth
    Training: Toon-Up, Throw, and Squirt
    Team: Raspberry Explosion

19. Nmouse

Nmouse Gag Trainer KTTA

Toon: Mr. Peppy
    Training: Toon-Up, Throw, Lure, and Squirt
    Team: Raspberry Explosion

20. Raven

Raven Guest

I'm hoping that more Rangers will join before six, as the time is approaching and we only have three people on one team. We may have to move it to tomorrow, and the people we have so far can train together.