1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Toon Rangers

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Raven, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Raven

Raven Guest

Hey Toon Rangers, where are all of you!?! Only me, Sir Skippy, and Pumpkin are here!

2. main360

main360 Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I am omw

3. DarkHeartDove

DarkHeartDove Gag Trainer

Umm... I didn't get in the race you guys are in.

4. Karatekidd1111

Karatekidd1111 Gag Trainer KTTA

Now im the only one at goofys -_-

5. Captain Duck

Captain Duck Gag Trainer KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Does anyone want to do a vp later today? I'm not sure when, just when my launcher gets fixed lol

6. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Where are yall? Im getting on

7. Captain Duck

I'm still waiting for my launcher to be fixed lol, ttr support said try again in a couple hours and that was about 30 minutes ago

8. Professor Brainiac

Professor Brainiac Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I just checked Baroque Bluffs and Acrylic Acres. You guys weren't there[DOUBLEPOST=1428103121,1428103076][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow. Good luck. O_O It's probably over, unless someone is still there?[DOUBLEPOST=1428103245][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone still on? Cuz' I'm at the spot[DOUBLEPOST=1428103976][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, do you think we could meet at Goofy Speedway in Pianissimo Plains tomorrow at 9:00 TST?

9. DarkHeartDove

Bye everyone! I had fun. I hope I get my mentor soon!

10. Professor Brainiac

Goodbye! Have fun! I hope I get my student soon!

11. Raven

Raven Guest

Alright Toon Rangers, the event, honestly fell apart. I guess I expected it to somehow magically be organized (Heh. Didn't really happen :)) But, it was a lesson learned that in the future I should really prepare more ahead of time! It was still fun, and we did get to meet each other, but it just wasn't too organized, which was completely my fault. So, in the future, hopefully we'll have more organized events! @DarkHeartDove I'm going to buddy you with @Captain Duck since I feel like he could help you with training and Tasking. Professor Brainiac, are you available for day-times or just night times? Many of us on here are not quite active in the very early mornings/very late nights, so I'm having difficulty assigning you a buddy/student.

Also, I want to apologize for being frazzled and super behind lately. I've honestly just been lazy, and I've been lacking motivation to basically do my job and lead this group. So please forgive me for that, I really need to get on it and I will honestly try my best to do better. I'm planning on doing another training event soon, and possibly a house party or two. :)

12. Professor Brainiac

It depends. I am available on Saturday mornings, Monday afternoons (from about 4:30 until about 6:00) and Friday evenings (6:00 - ???) All of this is in TST, of course. I hope this helps you out![DOUBLEPOST=1428120402,1428120284][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, check out my new profile cover! I made it myself, and it looks so awesome!

13. Raven

Raven Guest

Are those P.M. or A.M. times? And also, I forgot to mention, you had said you wanted to be VP organizer, I completely forgot to tell you that that's good and I've put you as a VP organizer on the new list. Please PM me whenever you want to organize a VP run with the details, just so I know the game plan and all that. :)

14. Professor Brainiac

Saturday at 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Monday from about 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
    Friday from about 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (this does not include dinner)
    And thank you for making me a VP organizer![DOUBLEPOST=1428168662,1428142855][/DOUBLEPOST]Just finished an awesome Toontown photo shoot![DOUBLEPOST=1428169737][/DOUBLEPOST]To any Toon Rangers on, I am currently on Toontown at Welcome Valley, Baroque Bluffs.

15. DarkHeartDove

Thanks, Raven! I look forward to more events too, and I hope me and @Captain Duck will click right!

16. Captain Duck

Can't wait to start helping out, apparently the problem i'm having with my launcher is happening to a lot of people, so still waiting on a fix xD

17. DarkHeartDove

OMG!! Going into Sellbot HQ for the first time! Let's have a recap of how far I have gotten ever since I found out TTR :D

April 2014-- Found out about TTR
    May 2014-- Created TTR website account
    June 2014-- TTR opened, created new toon "Pumpkin"
    (I had a long downtime of TTR activity due to ToonFest and school.)
    November 2014-- Played for the first time
    (Once again, activity decline.)
    January 2015-- Continued on, slowly.
    February 2015-- Beat TTC
    March 2015-- Beat DD
    April 2015-- Going into Sellbot HQ

madamoiselle--soleil likes this.
  18. Raven

Raven Guest

Hey Toon Rangers! It's time for another event. We're going to try and be more organized, so please stay Tooned as I might change things if I notice I forgot an important detail. This will be a Training Event! It's also a competition, like last time. We're going to have two teams, hopefully equally balanced, and the goal is to have each member of your team get a new Gag. I'm planning on having it on Friday, April 10th, from 5:00-7:00 (generically. It can go longer, or shorter. This is a very basic time frame, so please be flexible :)) Alrighty, so please post what team you're going to be on and what Gag you're going to be training. The Team names are:

Team 1~The Crazy Fruit
    and
    Team 2~The Bubble Fish

I will be training Lure, Toon-Up & Trap, and I'll be on Team Bubble Fish. I'll be playing on Ladybug :)

On Friday in the morning, I'll post the teams and whose on what team and what they're all training, just so everyone knows :) Hopefully this event goes well and everyone will be able to attend! :p

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Apr 7, 2015
    main360 likes this.
  19. Black Talon

Black Talon Cog Crusher KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Toon Name: Captain Bumblecrash
    Laff: 106
    Gags & Their Levels: Max Squirt, Throw, Sound and Lure, level 6 Trap and Toon Up
    Playground You're In: Completed
    Goals: To help expand the group and mentor lower toons, as well as max my gags and get to 137 after BBHQ and Golfing come out.
    Activity Rate: 8
    Rank you want to take: Mentor (Possibly something higher)
    Why: I enjoy helping out toons who need a hand.

I also wouldn't mind trying out a higher position if that's possible. Although, I'm English (GMT) which is about 6-7 hours ahead of US times, which could be a problem.

20. main360

main360 Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Hey, I would also like to be on Team 2~The Bubble Fish, and I will be training Lure, Trap & Sound, on Rhomayne. :) :D