1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toon Prisoner RP

Discussion in 'Casual Roleplays' started by CatInTheMorgue, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Maple picked up the last of the merits she needed. Now she definitely heard someone. She turned to look at who it was.

2. Cuddles Crinklemuffin spotted the short, bright orange mouse. "Hey," she called out, "can you hear me?"

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Aug 5, 2016
  3. Insert Epic Name Here

(Sorry forgot to say, this is my orange mouse :p)
    "Yeah. . . You want anything?"

4. "I was just wondering if you wanted to do a VP, my friend got captured earlier. I can show you the voicemail if you want. I've got a few others inside."

5. Insert Epic Name Here

"Ummmm......" She was ready for promotion anyway, and one of her tasks was to defeat some cogs..... "Sure, but lemme go get gags."

6. "Ok, thanks so much for your help. I'll see you soon!" Cuddles entered the doorway leading to the boarding room. "Good news, guys. I got someone."

7. Akslider226

Akslider226 Guest

Hi funky said as he walked in the room do you guys need help?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Cog Crusher

(Hey guys o3o) Dippy Drippy Zippenzap, a cream dog, trekked across the bleak, smoky base, avoiding the cogs and puddles of oil. He carefully trotted up to the array of doors before pausing, closing his eyes, and taking one long breath. He had just recently finished training his gags and was facing his first VP battle. He threw on his clunky cog suit and threw open the door. He jumped, then said,"Oh-Hey. Room for one more?"

9. "Yeah, we do. Things have been moving slow..." She looked around anxiously. "I got an urgent voicemail from my friend earlier; a distress call asking for help. She was supposed to meet me in the hedge maze but it never happened, so I went here."

10. Insert Epic Name Here

Maple headed to Daisy Gardens. She entered the gag shop and picked a few gags. Her peculiar choices worried Clerk Peaches some, but Maple left with them to the headquarters again. "Alright, I'm ready."

11. "Great. Someone else volunteered to help, too." Cuddles pointed a gloved finger at Dippy, the newest recruit.

12. Insert Epic Name Here

"Great, so that makes. . ." Maple looked around at everyone. "Six?"

13. "Well, from here we have two options. We could go in now - a rather risky choice, especially with a newcomer, or B, wait for two more, a safe but slow decision. What do you guys think?"
    Cuddles silently weighed the options in her head, deliberating which choice would be better.

14. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Cog Crusher

Dippy shrugged. As hard as he tried, he couldn't come up with any ideas. "I wish I could think of something..." he groaned, pursing his lips. "I'm sorry about your friend. From what I've heard, she's probably in a cold, metal cage." Conflicted upon the two choices he was presented with, Dippy gritted his teeth.