1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Toon Species Election: CHIPMUNK Has Got the Spunk!

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Mighty Crash, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Mighty Crash

Mighty Crash Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Toon Species Election: CHIPMUNK Has Got the Spunk!
    Posted by Chipmunk on March 5, 2017 09:00 PM

Hi Toontown, I'm the Chipmunk! I know it's late for some of you Toons, but I know some of my voters from other parts of the world have been going nuts for a blog post released during their time of day.

[​IMG]

Chipmunks have made quite a name for themselves in the Tooniverse, and I'm no chip off the old block -- just ask my cousins Chip and Dale over in Acorn Acres, and name one person who isn't nutty for Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Being a Chipmunk is a lot of fun, but don't let me cashew calling me a pipsqueak. Some Toons may call me a bit squirrelly, but whenever I need to calm down I just ask my Chip Monk friends for some advice on meditation!

I don't want to come off as cheeky, but there ain't nuttin' that should stop you from chipping in to the Chipmunk cause. Voting for Chipmunk will be a walk in the park!

What's that look for? You know that this post wouldn't be complete without acorny joke!

"CHIPMUNK Has Got the Spunk!"

2. Catcat

Catcat check bio TTR Beta Tester

THE PUNS STILL HURT
    BADLY
    *cough*

3. Trap

Trap Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

4. Mackenzie the Big Mac

Mackenzie the Big Mac Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Ooh the spunk pun.