1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Toon Species Election: The Choice is Clear... Vote for DEER!

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Mighty Crash, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Mighty Crash

Mighty Crash Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Toon Species Election: The Choice is Clear... Vote for DEER!
    Posted by Deer on March 6, 2017 02:00 PM

Toons of Toontown, I hope that you're ready to have some fawn with this blog post. I've been waiting fur a while for this moment. Oh deer, I almost forgot to introduce myself: I'm the Deer!

[​IMG]

Before you high-tail it over to the Polling Place, let me tell you a bit about me! Of all of the other Toon Species, I think that I have the largest hart. I wouldn't call myself a deer in the headlights -- I can be a little shy, doe.

My antlerned about Toontown a few years ago, and ever since then I've wanted to come join this wacky place. It takes more than a few bucks to get in, which is why I'm here, asking you to be a dear, and vote for Deer!

If you have no eye-deer who to vote for, it would be very endeering to become your first choice on the ballot. In fact, I deer you to vote for me!

I hope that I've given you a few good points that will convince you to pelt the other candidates aside! I'd hate to stagger out of this race so soon. If you're feeling very fawned of Deer, doe not hesitate to let me know in the comments!

"The Choice is Clear... Vote for DEER!"[DOUBLEPOST=1488841084,1488840961][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're welcome :blush:

Trap likes this.
  2. Trap

Trap Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

*in @Catcat voice*

The Puns

they still hURT

Catcat likes this.
  3. Megabutter

Megabutter Elite Toon

I've made a deer before on TTPA, but I liked it so much that I will definitely make another one. It seems to be the top species that everyone likes, so I think we have a good chance of winning.

#bequeervotedeer

Trap likes this.