1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWS Toon Species Election: Vote GOAT, And That's All She Wrote!

Discussion in 'TTR Posts' started by Mighty Crash, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mighty Crash

Mighty Crash Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Toon Species Election: Vote GOAT, And That's All She Wrote!
    Posted by Goat on March 9, 2017 09:00 PM

Boy, I sure am glad that the weather is starting to warm up for spring! I can never wear scarves because my goat-tee gets in the way. By the way: I'm the Goat, the final Toon Species Candidate of this election!

[​IMG]

I've goat a lot to bring to Toontown: I'm no Van Goat, but I can create something that looks like modern art out of the cans that I chew! I should warn you that I'm a bit of a hillbilly, although I have a real friendly face. I'm not too "gruff", and I certainly won't be a horn in your side.

Now Toons, let's face it: Some candidates are just ba-a-a-a-a-ad. I may be just a kid, but I have big plans for Toontown. As long as you keep the trolls away, I'll trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap across the bridge straight into Toontown!

I'm the last candidate to create a post, and you can see I have plenty to goat about. Don't be sheepish: Goatell it on the mountain that Goat deserves the vote!

Remember, when you go into the Polling Place, vote for... Eh, whatever floats your goat.

"Vote GOAT, And That's All She Wrote!"

2. Mackenzie the Big Mac

Mackenzie the Big Mac Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa