1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ToonFusion

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by ToonFusion, Nov 25, 2015.

?

Do you want to join this clan?

Poll closed Dec 9, 2015.
  1. Yes, I think its toonerific

33.3%
  2. No, I'm not toon enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Perhaps, I'm not wow'd yet

66.7%
  1. ToonFusion

ToonFusion Gag Trainer

Hello!, There is a new clan in the Tooniverse called ToonFusion, The purpose of this clan is to FUSE together toons of all kinds!, Any laff, Playground, animal, No feature stands out everyone is always equal when we fuse together, the purpose of this clan is for toons to have the opportunity to connect with other toons, Help each other out with the VP, CFO, CJ, CEO, Factories, Mints, DA offices, Buildings you name it! We will run guild runs and help other toons, depending on the position given, to have the ability to Help other toons you will need to meet the specific qualifications, All of which will be listed in the website I am currently in the process of making, When the website is complete the entirety of the clan will be handled through the website, why don't you check it out, ill be updating it each and every day until the Club is ready for launch, let me know if your interested!

2. Legitamate

Legitamate Elite Toon

Ah cool I would if I wasn't already in one I bet people with come storming in though ;)

3. ToonFusion

ToonFusion Gag Trainer

Thank you so much!, If you know anybody on Toontown who might be interested please do spread the word. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448593023,1448572544][/DOUBLEPOST]Registration is now available for the clan on the clan website, check it out!

4. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

Sounds cool, I'm not big on clans but if it's for bossruns and stuff. I'm interested :D

5. ToonFusion

ToonFusion Gag Trainer

Cool!, I would love to have you be a member, simply apply at ToonFusion.Weebly.com, Please do spread the message of this clan so we can get it going!