1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toons VS. Penguins in war

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by AdorableFatToon121, Jan 3, 2017.

1. AdorableFatToon121
    Sad

AdorableFatToon121 New Toon

40%
    The penguins of the island of Club Penguin have declared war, in hopes of shutting TTR down with TTO. They have Ninjas for an offensive roll, being sneaky, trying to sneak into Toontown. The EPF as the primary shield for Club Penguin, and their army of snowball penguins as the supportive roll, mostly found on the battlefield.
    You have these rolls for choices: Scientists putting things in throw, Doctors who ToonUp, Soldiers who fight on the field, Snipers who get in the battlefield's towers, Flyers who fight in the air, and last but not least, Spies who sneak around Club Penguin, liberating outposts and fortresses, escaping if captured, doing so much part core, stealing supplies, and RULE #1: Avoiding conflict when possible.
    You can only have 2 tracks that would be most useful for your job.
    Comment to let me know, and comment on how your doing your mission!
    Toons of the world, unite!

2. AdorableFatToon121
    Sad

40%
    I'm a spy. My tracks are trap, and lure. Lure for distracting penguins, and traps like TNT, and Trapdoor to get me ready for lunch.
    Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat a CP penguin!

3. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    we need to invest in fracking to destroy club penguin

• Like Like x 1
  4. *noot noot*
    "Oh, who invited Pingu?"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. AdorableFatToon121
    Sad

40%
    Sorry, but we can't make a fracking machine, and luckily, neither than the penguins. Toontown, and Club Penguin don't have the resources, but Club Penguin does have the fracking machine's missing materials, so I should sneak over to Club Penguin, and find their recourses. They don't even know what a fracking machine even is, because we have intel from a spy saying, "All of their forces don't even know what a fracking machine is because I searched in the Club Penguin Dictionary, because I looked at all their notes. Ninja's are heading here on a boat, and plan to land in Donald's Dock. They plan on sending support to the Penguins on the battlefield on a submarine. And the EPF (or PSA) plans on disguising battlefield penguins as a new toon species, Penguins. Gary made an injection to make a Penguin be a toon Penguin." Commander, I have an idea!
    Toons who are defenders can go to Donald's Dock, and guard the place, and the ocean surrounding Donald's Dock could have lots of Railroad Tracks, and TNTs to destroy the boats. Flippy, please ban penguins as a toon species, and that anyone who is a penguin toon will die because they are from Club Penguin. And last but not least, I want to go to Club Penguin, and spy. I can hide in the hidden lake to sleep, because intel from a toon said," Wow this hidden lake is the only pretty thing in Club Penguin. So many hiding spots, I would play hide and seek, if they even had it. Like behind this rock with a small hole to look through, behind the waterfall, and even in this door that I can jump to, but Penguins can't. HawHaw! Wow! Gold in here and a tunnel... oh it leads to the EPF (or PSA)'s note room... uh oh! I hear a penguin! I'm done with my notes now, so I'm closing this little door that I found because no penguin can turn change camera view. I'm done now." So I'll go.
    I'm bringing 30 TNTs, 100 $100,000 bills, 2 machine guns, black clothes, 50 grenades, and 80 syringes that help me know where every penguin in the area is. And I guess rocks to make them wonder, "What's that sound?" Then KNIFE! And, 1 presentation. I have many ToonUp SOS cards and unites, so if I ever were to get low on laff, I can just heal myself. Wish me luck please.

6. AdorableFatToon121
    Sad

40%
    By the way commander, may I please have a partner? If one of us gets caught, we can shoot the penguins in front of us back-to-back, or if I can't find my knife, we could gang up on a penguin, punching him/her. And I don't want any loud guys.

7. Constellation
    Artistic

Constellation nyoom, not vroom. KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    The game is closing. The toons have won.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Megabutter
    Cold

Megabutter Elite Toon

100%
    Well looks like I got my way.

omg jk cp was my childhood before tt I love cp <4 <4 ;d ;d ;d

• Like Like x 1
  9. Constellation
    Artistic

Constellation nyoom, not vroom. KTTA TTR Beta Tester

100%
    I did too, until I found out about tto.

10. MoonLightRiver
    Sleepy

MoonLightRiver Elite Toon
    TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Gags vs Snowballs... lol Toons would win

11. Enter
    Stressed

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Meh it's all fun and games until G brings out the Time Machine 3000 or something lololo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1