1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Online Soundtrack - Rewritten!

Discussion in 'Content Packs' started by SyntheticCobaltX, Jan 8, 2020.

1. SyntheticCobaltX

SyntheticCobaltX Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

I bring to you...

A new Content Pack...
    However, this isn't any old content pack. This is a complete overhaul of Toontown Online's soundtrack. I didn't just rip the original music and slap a high quality soundfont over it, I made this carefully with more advanced programs and virtual instruments. It took me over a month to create this, but the work was worth it. If you want an idea of what it sounds like before you go downloading it, here's a preview of the reworked title theme.

Download
    It's back up
    This content pack includes reproductions of every track from Toontown Online. None of the new tracks from Toontown Rewritten were recreated. The only music from Toontown Online not remade are the unused tracks found in the phase files, such as The Big Boss.

If you find a bug in any of the songs, such as looping errors, please, allow me to know.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Sir McQuack and Trap like this.
  2. SyntheticCobaltX

SyntheticCobaltX Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

The second version is now out. Most of the tracks were much quieter than the original, but this update fixes that. It also adds a new title screen - based on the original Pick-A-Toon menu from the glory days of Toontown Online! Also, new cog suit textures and a fresh, new game and cog font. No OST overhaul before or after is as large-scale or high-quality as Toontown Online Original Soundtrack DX!

As a result, this version is v1.5 - The "Amplification Update".

image preview.png
    The orange glow of the menu calls back to the Toontown of the past...*
    *"Pick a Toon to Play" is upside-down because this screenshot was a taken during April Toons' week. Gear icon vectors by Freepik

v1.5 - "The Amplification Update"
    • Enhanced the original version's music to be louder, with additional changes.
    • Redesigned the main menu and loading screens, based on its Toontown Online version prior to 2010.
    • New Minigame Win, Wedding Cake, and Bugle sound effects.
    • Added new Cog Suit textures.
    • Renamed the project as "Toontown Online Original Soundtrack DX" - Can't change thread titles for some reason, though.
    Any notes from the original post apply to here as well.

The Main Theme preview link is broken. I will create an album and SoundCloud page at a later date.

If you want to use music or any other assets in your own Content Pack, please credit me as SonicHedgehogX, StHX or SyntheticCobaltX.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Sir McQuack and Trap like this.