1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Rebuilders (TTRB)

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Wizard Bear, May 17, 2015.

1. Wizard Bear

Wizard Bear Editor-in-Chief Hall of Fame ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Hello Toons of the World!

Have you ever thought, "Is there anything else I could do on the game?" or, "I wish this game was more challenging!" or "I already did the entire game and I want something cool and interesting to do!" or "I just started this game and I'm already bored!" or "There isn't any new content for veteran toons and I'm getting bored fast!" or even "I just want a neat group to join to make friends and hang out!".
    If you have, (and I'm confident that you did) say or think that (even for a split second), then Toontown Rebuilders is the right clan for you!!!

We are a group that pushes toons to do extraordinary things such as undergoing difficult challenges and rebuilding how we play Toontown from the ground up. This is a clan for toons of ALL laff ranges so don't feel left out! We are a new group and we have some big plans in store if you stick around with us. In this group, we don't just ONLY do challenges. THAT would be boring and repetitive after a while and will just be like a failed reconstruction of the game. PS Click here to go to our website. Let me give you a nice overview for it.

1. Training Runs- Self Explanatory

2. Boss Runs - Self Explanatory. However, we're planning to change it up in ADDITION to the normal boss runs. Stick around for more info.

3. Tasking - Self Explanatory

4. Building Challenges - Where you go into a specific district and try to earn the top spot in the Toon HQ chalkboard. But of course, you can't expect it to be a walk in the park so, we're assigning teams to take down the buildings and having a little competition over it. :)

5. Cog Facility Runs (Sellbot HQ Factory, Cashbot HQ Mints, Lawbot HQ D.A. Offices and Bossbot HQ Cog Golf Courses)

6. A LOT of other challenges to push toons to their boundries. Well I can't just leave you hanging with no explanation so I'll just give you SOME examples. Doing a completely lureless CEO, NO rewards allowed, doing a soundless and lureless CFO (only SOS cards are allowed and they must NOT be attack based for example, Barnacle Bessie and Moe Zart),etc. Also, don't worry, participating in challenges aren't necessary. There is a LOT of other things do do besides this.

7. Road to 137 Laff Challenge (or the current max laff in Toontown Rewritten currently)

8. Uber Challenges- I won't give that away but I promise you it will be a moment in Toon History to remember! Although my toon history teacher will beg to differ...

9. Relaxation Day(s) - Well, it's when we relax for the entire day. Not an event to push you to your limits but I think we deserve a break sometimes. Am I right? Racing, game shows, fashion shows, etc are ALL included in this day.

10. Beginner and Upcoming Toons Events- Can't reveal that info but I will say that NO ONE is left out in this clan for events for don't worry about a thing.

11. Bean Fests- We plan to host bean fests very regularly in this clan! I'll keep you updated for scheduled bean fests!

These are only some of the activities that we have and I'm not even halfway through my list! Don't worry I'll put everything on the website overtime. I'll keep you posted and update the thread as time progresses. I also plan to spread the word in a lot more ways but I'll keep you updated so don't worry.

WOW, I say don't worry a lot don't I. Don't worr- There I go again. Anyway, I'm going to fill you in on how roles work in this clan. I believe everyone is equal so I don't have opinions of people as inferior to anyone else and I hope that you agree with me. Here they are:

Items in bold can change.

Founder/Head Leader- Me, but don't worry, we have a lot of other positions for you. :)

Captains (Co-Leaders)- Basically the people that I believe could run the clan in my absence and allow the clan to continually grow and flourish and lead the other clan members responsibly and respectively. They are responsible for making important decisions for the clan when I am not around however, any urgent and important matters such as banishment from the clan will be dealt by me personally.

Counselor- The mediator and moderator of the clan that would see to any arguments that the co-leaders or myself cannot resolve.

Event/Challenge Organizers- Those toons that help the co-leaders and myself organize the events and challenges of the clan.

Run Organizers- Those toons that help organize the runs of the clan. They are to oversee the clan's runs and to make sure that everything for them is in order for the scheduled runs.

Reporters- These are the toons that oversee the runs and events and report any abnormalities or untoony behavior happening that we missed. They would report either to the co-leaders, the counselor, the event organizers, the run organizers or myself.

Social Media Administrators- I try my best to get the word out and to show people our ideas but I can't do it alone! Unfortunately, I don't have the first clue about recording and what people really want to see now so, I will allow toons to help us advertise! I want Social Media Administrators for Twitter, Instagram (possibly), Youtube, Toonter, Toonbook and other forms of toony conversation.

Financial Officers- The toons that organize the bean fests of the clan! They are responisble for making sure that toons in the clan have jellybean unites at the ready and to make sure that they themselves are loaded with jellybean unites to use at bean fests.

Decorators- These are the artistic toons in the clan! Their main job is to paint, draw, sketch and genarally create art for the clan to be used on the website and all the other forms of social media. All of their artwork will be displayed on the gallery and as posts on the social media sites as well for everyone to see and appreciate! I am avidly looking for toons to design a logo for us! If you would like to undertake this venture, leave a message on the Support page or leave a comment

****There will be branches of the clan as well for veteran, moderate/upcoming and beginner toons.. We are not segregating the clan entirely. We are still whole but it'll make things a lot easier for you and me. :)****

Veterans- The experienced toons of the clan. These are the toons that set the example for the moderate and beginner toons and have completed Donald's Dreamland and their Cashbot Suit or are ubers that have maxed or are near to completing their sellbot suit.

Upcomers- The semi-skilled toons of the clan. While I understand that there are experienced toons in this category, it's just a matter of progression. These are the toons that have completed Toontown Central, Donald's Dock and have completed Daisy Gardens tasks or are near to completing. They can also be ubers that do not have their gags fully maxed and/or their suit level is not where they want it to be.

Beginners- The new toons of the clan. These are the toons that look toward the veterans and upcomers for examples. While I understand that there can be experienced toons here again, it is a matter of progression. These are toons that have not yet completed Toontown Central and/or Donald's Dock tasks or those who have just started Daisy Gardens. It can also be new ubers whose gags are not developed and/or have just started their sellbot suit.

There is currently a Buddy System, Mentor Program and Ranks and Titles. I will update you in a bit on the website.
    I haven't even told you the boss run schedule. This WILL be updated to accommodate all of our activities so stick around. The boss runs will start when the clan has a satisfactory amount of toons in it. :)

The run schedule can change in the future.

All runs will take place in Stencil Steppe. If it is unavailable or full, the backup district is Baroque Bluffs. Runs are available to everyone even if you aren't in the group. :p

You can view the run schedules here

More threads will be added in the future to update this and to add on to it. Please note that boss runs are suspended until further notice. Again everything will be eventually posted on the website so don't worry.

Register (you can currently register on the website instead):

Toon Name:
    Laff:
    Gags and Levels:
    Curent Playground:
    *Role you think you are most fit for:
    *Why:

*not required

Until next time, Toons of the World, UNITE! ~~ By the way, that doesn't change. :D

Also, if I made any mistakes, please let me know. ;)

YOU CAN CURRENTLY ACCESS THE WEBSITE HERE.
    Don't worry, I'll get a better website soon but until then bear with me. It's only a prototype.:)

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    Satorus likes this.
  2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Toon name: Master Duke Bumblezilla
    Laff: 2 away from having max laff in DD
    Gags and levels: level 3 sound, level 4 throw and squirt
    Current playground: DD

3. Wizard Bear

Accepted! :D Stick around the forums. I will be posting a thread in the near future to further update you on meetings and events yet to come! :p

4. Satorus

Satorus Guest

I currently don't have access to my toon, but I'm interested.
    Toon Name: Saturos
    Laff: 57
    Gags and Levels: level 5 toonup, level 5 lure, level 4 sound, level 7 throw, level 6 squirt
    Current Playground: THE BRRRGH

5. Wizard Bear

Accepted! I'll have a new thread to inform you of meetings and future updates soon! :) Stay Tooned! :D

QLM1717 likes this.
  6. QLM1717

Saturos, I suggest you get more laff but good gags

7. FibreOpticBrick

FibreOpticBrick Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

Toon Name: Sir Salty
    Laff: 107
    Gags and Levels: Throw and Squirt (obviously), Sound, Toon-Up, Drop and Lure, all maxed
    Current Playground: DDL
    Role you think you are most fit for: Counselor
    Why: I have experience in defusing aggressive situations, I think it could be put to use here

8. Wizard Bear

Accepted and you're hired! :) Good luck with your new position, Counselor! ;) Stick around the forums. I'm posting a thread to inform you about meetings and future activities. Stay Tooned!

FibreOpticBrick likes this.
  9. FibreOpticBrick

Thank you Wizard, you won't be disappointed!

Wizard Bear likes this.
  10. Aqua Cat

Aqua Cat Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Aqua Cat
    Laff: 47
    Gags and Levels: Throw and squirt are maxed, Lure is at level 6, and Toonup is also at level 6
    Curent Playground: Minnie's Melody Land
    *Role you think you are most fit for: Reporter
    *Why: I'm very keen on greeners, and I dislike those toons very much. I just would love to help out the team by overseeing and reporting any toons that aren't being very toony! Thanks!

11. iiChloe

iiChloe Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Chloe
    Laff: 15 (LOL)
    Gags and Levels: I am still on my level 1 gags
    Curent Playground: TTC

12. Wizard Bear

Accepted and you're hired! :p Congratulations and all the best on your new position, Reporter! ;) Stick around the forums for further updates on the thread and for the WEBSITE that I'm creating that's extremely close to completion! Stay Tooned! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1431992310,1431992150][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted! Stay Tooned on the forums for further updates to the thread and the WEBSITE that is extremely close to completion! :) Looking forward to seeing you in the clan! :D

13. FibreOpticBrick

If you want, I'll be glad to help you with your gag training

14. QLM1717

Same here

15. Sniffy25

Sniffy25 Gag Trainer

Toon Name: Sniffy
    Laff: 78
    Gags and Levels: TU lvl 5, Sound lvl 5, Lure lvl 5, Squirt Lvl 7, Throw lvl7, Drop Lvl 2 xD
    Playground: Part 2 DDL[DOUBLEPOST=1432155993,1432155634][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also want to be Event Orginzier

16. QLM1717

I can meet right now[DOUBLEPOST=1432161575,1432157203][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:
    I am 36 laff

17. Wizard Bear

Accepted and you're hired! Congratulations and good luck on your new position, Event Organizer! ;) Sorry, I need to change the names of titles but until that time, bear with me. Stick around for a major update on the thread and the announcement of our new website! I will have to elaborate on what your position entails in greater detail but I will include it in the future thread or post it on the website. Until next time, looking forward to seeing you in the clan! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1432168790][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you for the update, QLM1717. I'll note that on the clan record. :) As for meeting up in game, unfortunately I can't do that right now because I'm busy with some urgent matters at this point in time. Sorry! :( However, you can call some clan members who are online right now and meet with them. :)
    PS Sorry if I'm a bit late with responding to the meetup.

18. QLM1717

That was ok

19. Wizard Bear

OK everyone. I posted the website. Don't worry this isn't the final product but it's a start. Please let me know if I made any mistakes and what I should change! :)

20. FibreOpticBrick

Just checked the site, may I suggest adding a who's who page, telling people what toons are certain positions so it's easier for toons to contact them.