1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Stories Toontown Rewritten The movie Book! (Winter-Made)

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Winter Air, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Winter Air

Winter Air Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Finally! What you've all waited for a very long time! Toontown Rewritten The movie Book! Start Reading! Please don't leave any replies until story is finished,

Chapter#1: Enter WinterAir
    It's A clear sky in Toontown central...
    Where a lot of toons live their lives peacefully, But in other place, it smells bad, there's expired oil on the floor, a large cog that has a tank wheels underneath him and bulb on top of his head, it was nobody except for the VP The vice president of the cogs! But for good sake, He was being hit in the face with a pie by a bunch of brave toons, there stood
    #WinterAir, #MousheMouse, #Steve, #Miniapollo, #ChiruMiruCirno, #Jazzman, #SkimpyDynogoose And finally #FrankieFurter ( Pssst, Sorry if I typed your name wrong let's continue) And then after they knocked him of the edge and rescued the jailed toon, Winter Air finds a creepy paper written on it......

Item#130005
    To: VP

Dear Senior VP, things are going just as planned, We've caught a emerald green duck, He's the president of Toontown.
    We don't know his name yet and he's still doesn't want to talk about it, it's time we prepare the big one.

Regards......
    YESMAN

After that WinterAir directly went to Flippy's office and showed it to him, Flippppppppyyyyyyy!!!!! WinterAir said, WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?! shouted Flippy.
    I found this mysterious message on the floor in sellbot HQ. said Winter, This could be dangerous... said Flippy looking anxiously, I'm sorry to say this but Winter You have to go defeat a sellbot factory then come I think there's more messages there you can get said Flippy, OK I'll do this mission. Said Winter, And then as Winter was going out he looked at Flippy because he looked a little suspicious to Winter, And then Winter left out.

Chapter#2:Into the mysterious cog factory
    Back at toontown central Winter saw his friends from the VP battle earlier, "What Happened?" everyone asked, "Uhh I can't tell you" Said Winter "Well you have to tell us or things will get more dangerous Y'know?" said MousheMouse,"I would rather not talk about it" said Winter "If you don't tell us I won't give you the carrot cake!"said Steve, "OK I'll tell you" cried Winter
    "Flippy told me to defeat cog factory"said Winter, "Nah don't go" said FrankieFurter "I've to go for the sake of Toontown" Said Winter, "OK I'll go with you then"said Steve "Me too!"said Skimpy "Me three!"Said Miniapollo
    "Me four!"said Jazzman, "I think only 4 toons could go to the factory"said MosheMouse, "Dang it" said Jazzman "Oh well, let's go to sleep now it's getting late buds" Said Winter.
    That night while everyone was asleep Winter went to the factory with no one's knowledge, "I'm finally there, It's the factory" said Winter

"Dang it looks more like dumpster or an abandoned building not a factory"
    "Oh well, Here I go!" and off Winter goes to the factory not knowing what his fate will be, " Finally I defeated the foreman! wait whaaaa another message?"

Item#1300044
    To: Foreman#75

Foreman#75 we need you in a very important mission about the toon we caught in the TTC doomsday, report immediately to the Senior VP.
    Regards...
    Chairman

"What the heck is that????" said Winter "No toon should exist" Said someone
    "WHO ARE U?" cried Winter "Fun doesn't exist without order, I'm the YESMAN that took the president of Toontown" said Yesman
    "Go away or I'll kill you!" shouted Winter "You're coming with me" said Yesman.

And then Winter went sad and was transported to another place called the "GRAY AREA" Just as a jail but the cogs made it so toons can't escape it.
    "Where in the toony world am I in??" asked Winter "You will be here for a long time bud"said someone.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

toontown rewritten: The movie the book the trailer the sequel

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Feb 9, 2016
    Miniapollo17 likes this.
  3. 4 walls

4 walls Guest

good start winter

4. Duck Tape

Duck Tape Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

You should change the title. "The movie book" sounds a bit weird, don't you think?

5. King T

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

I enjoy reading this movie

6. Winter Air

Winter Air Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Chapter #3: A lost toon.
    "who are you?" asked winter
    "I'm the only one" Said ???
    " You're!" cried winter
    "That's right it's me Flippy" said Flippy.
    "How did you end up here and what is this place??" asked Winter
    "This is better known as the gray area, more like a jail for toons" said Flippy.

7. Akslider226

Akslider226 New Toon

:eek: what happens next???????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk