1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ToonTown will not start (Mac)

Discussion in 'General Support Forum' started by monker6875, Jan 21, 2021.

1. monker6875

monker6875 New Toon

I've been, for a while, trying to join the game but every time i complete the login on the launcher and it goes fine, I click the OK button, the game then pops up for a split second before taking me back to the launcher.
    I've done multiple things and looked into the issue and even emailed support in an attempt to make it normal again but nothing seems to be working.

Any suggestions?

2. Allure

Allure New Toon

Hi! Have you been able to fix this?? I have been trying to play for days and can't. I deleted and downloaded multiple times and nothing.

3. Allure

Allure New Toon

The window opens to enter my username and password, I click "go" and the window disappears as if it is going to log me into the game but instead this pops up. I have tried deleting and redownloading but nothing has changed. This has been going on for at least 4 weeks.

Attached Files:

4. Enter

Enter Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Late reply but refer to the troubleshooting guide on the official TTR site and follow the steps under "Mac OS X Catalina" I was having the same issues too (worked for me after I did this)

https://www.toontownrewritten.com/h...zliApECtVKnbqGyZKLDsuxabJzJ2aIS8#mac-catalina

Also try these steps.
    1. Open System Preferences
    2. Click Security and Privacy
    3. Click Privacy, then click lock and enter password
    4. Click Input Monitoring
    5. Click +
    6. Select the Toontown Rewritten Launcher from Applications
    7. Confirm by checking the box
    8. Open the launcher and start game