1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tribe of Burnt Ashes

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by Raven, May 15, 2015.

1. Raven

Raven Guest

Welcome to the "home page" for the Tribe of Burnt Ashes. We are based off of the Warrior Cats book series written by Erin Hunter. We aren't a Warriors Clan, however. Tribes are groups of cats set in the mountains, destined to live in peace and harmony amongst each other. We live in a large cave behind a waterfall, hiding us completely from view. We don't mind to get our paws wet, but like any other cat, we do prefer dry land!

We are a completely new tribe, so that being said, we have very few members. In fact, as I post this, only my friend Matt and I are in it. But, we are indeed sure to grow.

Our ranks are** (Will be updated as more people join.*

Teller
    Teller of Rising Flames m

Peace-keeper

Healers

Tribe Guards
    Lightning from Dark Clouds m

Prey Hunters

Kit Mothers

To-bes

Kits

**Ranks Explained**

The teller is not the leader of the tribe by any means. An organizer, of course. The cat the tribe looks to for answers in Tribe decisions, absolutely. He determines what the destiny and future for the Tribe is through studying the signs of natures, specifically in the sign of flames.

The peace-keeper is to determine that there is no drama or unnecessary battling going on. (As well-known in Warrior Cats, drama is very common. The peace-keeper's job is to prevent this.) They're also called upon when a war is imminent to try and talk them out of it.

The healer(s) is there to heal the cats in case of poison, battles, and/or other problems. They refrain from battle, but should know a few battle moves in order to be prepared for every situation.

The tribe guard(s) is there to protect the tribe. They are the fighters in battles. One tribe guard always goes with prey hunters during a hunting patrol in order to make sure they remain safe. They are always trained specifically for battle and protection.

The prey hunter(s) is there to gather food for the tribe. They leave the waterfall cave in order to go and hunt prey for their tribe. They know basic fighting moves in case of a desperate situation, but are not called upon for battle unless in desperate situations.

The kit mother(s) is a full-grown mature she-cat who has set aside her duties temporarily in order to take care of her kits until they are of the age to become a to-be, after which she will resume her duties.

The to-be(s) are young cats preparing to become tribe guards or prey hunters. They will become their chosen role when the teller decides that they're ready.

The kits are new-born cats who have no job to do, except to grow. They have to wait six moons (six months, but in reality we only make you wait three to six days) before becoming a to-be.

The elders are mature cats who have fulfilled their time of duty and no longer have duties to perform. (Mature cats are able to become elders after being in the tribe for about two weeks to a month. Elders can also die, but they must wait a week before the death option becomes available.)

For TTR~
    Teller, peace-keeper, prey hunters, tribe guards, healers, kit mothers, and elders must be regular cat head, regular body, and medium height legs. They have to be at least two different colors, and they must be realistic colors. Kits and to-bes must also be regular cat head, regular body, but they must have short legs. They can only be two colors, but when they become mature cats, they have the option of adding a new color or staying the same.

They also must keep the same name from being a kit to being a mature cat.

Our district is Paintbrush Field, Chip & Dale's. For night time, we also go to BBHQ. More info will be added as time goes on.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: May 16, 2015
  2. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

I will join as a tribe guard. My new toons name is Moonheart.

3. Raven

Raven Guest

Awesome! Problem, however, names are not Clan names. For example: "Rain from Storming Clouds" or the like. Do you want some name suggestions?

(Also, to clarify what I mean, Clan names are names like Moonheart, Heatherheart, Whispertail. Tribe names are like Rain from Storming Clouds, Leaf of Rising Evergreen, Mist of Swirling Pool.)

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: May 16, 2015
  4. QLM1717

I will be lightning from dark clouds

5. Raven

Raven Guest

Alrighty. Matt is going to Vibrant Valley, TTC, to advertise. He's coral with dark brown legs. His name is Coral Cat because his name hasn't been approved. He says he'll meet you there! By the way, is your toon male or female?

6. QLM1717

Male