1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble In The Mansion

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by DemToons, Dec 14, 2013.

1. DemToons

DemToons Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Note: This will kinda be like Trust II a old plotted roleplay.

Your in your private mansion hosting a party but suddenly the lights go off and a toon shouts out HELP!
    When they turn back on everyone notices a toon has been assinated. You tell everyone to find out who the murderer is and get them before they get you. You say that there will be a birthday cake around the mansion each night until everyone is dead or the murderer is dead.

How to play: Make your character and roleplay with him maybe give him a backstory. Then you decide if hes a Hunter, A Killer, Or A Innocent. Then you go around and try to figure out whos the murderer. Then get the birthday cake and get him before he gets you.

Ranks: Theres 3 ranks in this. Hunter: They hold a birthday cake with them but they are extremely slow.
    Killer: They are the person your trying to kill but in the roleplay you never know if they are who they are, They are extremely fast and carry a knife with them *if they get you then you exit this roleplay*
    Innocent: Your just a normal person who has no special ability or speed.

Character Roster: You use these to make your character,
    Example:
    Name: Bob
    Animal: Cat
    Backstory: He was a poor toon but when he heard if you came to the party you could get rich he joined real fast.
    Trust: 90%

Hope you enjoy this kind of gameplay!
    Note: I Do not agree with people who say: ZOMG YOU COPY TRUST YOU SUCK
    If you notice this is not the exact same thing as trust its just the same theres a gag in the mansion. They both take place in mansions. And they both have clues And the last same thing is that theres a person your trying to get.[DOUBLEPOST=1387077828,1387077717][/DOUBLEPOST]Name: Josh
    Animal: Dog
    Backstory: He is the hosts assistant but he is also in this. He hopes he doesn't get killed by the assassin.
    Trust: 100%

(Btw this doesnt begin until someone becomes a killer)

2. Justinbk

Justinbk Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

Name: Dan-the-man
    Animal: Dog
    Backstory: He has just graduated from "The-pie-is-a-lie school for toons with "-" in their name", though it is said he has stolen research papers from loonly labs to help him graduate. He is also allergic to cake.
    Trust: 50%

3. PrincessMelodyMizzen

PrincessMelodyMizzen Cog Crusher

Name: Yule Tails
    Animal: mouse
    Backstory: A small mouse that helps anyway she can but is a bit shy and nervous at times.

4. Daffy Lemonburger

Daffy Lemonburger Cog Crusher

Name: Daffy Lemonburger
    Animal: Rabbit
    Backstory: A tomboyish and energetic rabbit, in search for the fun in life. It is rather unexpected of her to graduate in one of the best toon universities in Nutty Summit. Has an appearnce to mistaken her as a male sometimes.
    Trust: 89%[DOUBLEPOST=1388785803,1387227951][/DOUBLEPOST]If I can use a multiple characters, here's a killer and a innocent to start us off.

Name: Lil' Tommy Speedyfoot
    Animal: Cat
    Backstory: A very short and young toon that is dragged in by his "big sister", Stacey to join in the party. Little does he know that she is a well known killer across Toontown. He hides a crystal amulet in his backback at all times that Stacey is unaware of.

Name: Stacey Supersweet
    Animal: Rabbit
    Backstory: A deceptive toon that can kill with a blink of an eye. As long as she is not caught. She can act like a innocent easily by her "sweet" nature. She sometimes uses her cooking skills as an advantage to get people's respect or to get someone poisoned. Has a weakness for shiny objects. Stacey doesn't really care for Tommy at all.

5. PrincessMelodyMizzen

hmmm.... all we needed was a killer. I hope DemToons accepts you playing more than 1 character. (been waiting to start this)

6. DemToons

You can have up to 10 characters. And lets finally start!
    Josh walked up into his room sighed and took his hat off, "This must be a bunch of crazyness. That toon could of faked dead... But if its real i really dont wanna die," He looked up in his shelf and read a piece of paper saying: May 1 toon be safe. 2 could be risky. But together you may realise you can do more then usual. "Well there was a safe in the basement i couldn't reach" Says josh putting the note in his pocket.

7. PrincessMelodyMizzen

Yule walks down a hallway with a birthday cake hidden in her backpack. "-sigh- why must I be the one to trudge this cake after the toon got assassinated" said Yule walking slowly down the hall. However, her mind is racing thinking about who killed the toon. "Whoever killed that toon isn't trustworthy. Hopefully i'm not a target." she thought. She continues slowly down the hallway.

8. DemToons

Josh walked out of his door and bumped into Yule. "Sorry" He said. His letter fell out of his pocket and landed on the floor.

9. PrincessMelodyMizzen

"it's ok" Yule sees the letter on the floor and picks it up. The first thing that runs through her mind is to give it back to him but she decides to read it. "May 1 toon be safe. 2 could be risky. But together you may realize you can do more then usual." Yule shrugs at the letter and puts it in her pocket. "Wonder what that letter means anyway?" She goes down another hallway which leads to her room.

10. DemToons

Josh shrugged and bumped into a wall, "Ow" Josh said. Then another letter fell and said "May the toon you met be nice. They also might have a secret within" Joe read. He turned to ask the toon he just met something but saw they were gone. "Strange" he said as he went to the kitchen.

11. Justinbk

Justinbk Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

Dan was hiding in his room with the door locked. He didn't like cake! He had to at least try to figure out who did this before he was targeted. It would be so easy to betray him though. Dan searched through his backpack to find a micro-camera that helped him cheat in school. He then quickly snuck outside and applied the camera to view his door. "I wonder what other tools I have in here to assist me?" Dan thought as he continued to search through his backpack.

12. DemToons

Josh looked in his backpack and found a note saying "Dan is nearby"
    Not knowing what was supposed to mean he just threw it aside.
    He saw a photo of his family, Dan (Who wasn't really family just a friend) Dilly Dill, the mother And Jake the father. He saw Dilly Dill die infront of him. Jake moved away, And he has not seen dan since he graduated from The-Pie-Is-A-Lie School. He has heard rumors that he stole papers from loony labs. He also never calls him his full name. He crys remembering his mother. She was investigating a cog hq with him and the cogs took her and stabbed her. Josh got away but she wasnt lucky. He doesnt really cry since his father left 2 years after he was born. He takes a camera and leaves his room to go to the kitchen (Oh last post i said i went to the kitchen... Well heres what happened, Josh found a note saying go check your backpack in the kitchen so he left and searched his room THE END)

13. PrincessMelodyMizzen

Yule locks the door of her room and puts the backpack next to the door. "Meh, I really need a break. Carrying that cake is wearing me out." She slips into her bed and falls asleep.

14. DemToons

Josh looked around the kitchen and looked for someone that could cook

15. Daffy Lemonburger

Daffy quickly emerges from the window, knowing she was late for the mansion party. She noticed that a toon was laying on the ground, dead. "Momma of Flippy! What happened?" Daffy exclaimed with surprise. She quickly brings out a birthday cake out of her backpacks and starts investigating the whole mansion, starting with the first floor.

16. PrincessMelodyMizzen

Yule wakes up after a little nap and grabs her cake from the backpack. "Mind as well look for the killer." She opens the door and slowly makes her way down the hallway.

17. DemToons

Josh turns around in the 1st floor and sees daffy. "Um hi" He says.

18. Daffy Lemonburger

Meanwhile, Tommy was walking around the mansion with Stacey, trying to be like Toonlock Holmes, with a bubble pipe and magnifying glass in hand.
    "Hey bro, I got a question."
    "What is it?"
    "Can you be super loyal and try to defend me whatever what happens?"
    "It depends on the situation... If you are the killer, don't look forward to it. I'm not a idiot."
    "Drat..."
    "Anyways, I'm hungry! Do you have anything to eat?"
    Stacey brings out a plate of cookies she made for the party and gives one to Tommy. She leaves the rest of them on the table if anyone was interested to take one. The cookies didn't have poison in them, but they made you drowsy for a few seconds.
    "Let's go somewhere else, alright?"
    "Ok big sis!"

19. DemToons

Josh waited for daffy to say hi back, While he was waiting he hummed a little song.

20. Daffy Lemonburger

Back with Daffy
    Daffy stares at the dog and quickly puts the cake away. "H-hey! What's up!" Daffy says. She adjusts her glasses and asks, "What just happened? I thought I came to a party! Not a murder mystery case... Oh! I almost forgot! I'm Daffy Lemonburger! What's your name?"