1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble In The Mansion

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by DemToons, Dec 14, 2013.

1. DemToons

DemToons Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

"Its Josh" He says back. "It was a party until someone killed a toon while nobody was looking. Now the host of this party is hiding birthday cakes in places and hiding clues. Umm can you help me get into a safe because thats what one of my clues said... And i lost it'

2. Daffy Lemonburger

Daffy Lemonburger Cog Crusher

"Sure!" Daffy replied. "Just lead me to the safe and I'll crack it for ya!"

3. DemToons

Josh led daffy to the 2nd floor where the safe was. It was too high up for josh but daffy could reach it fine.

4. Daffy Lemonburger

"Alright. Let the expert do the magic!" Daffy brings out a stethoscope and puts it against the safe. She turns the dials slowly. After a few minutes, she eventually opened the safe and brought out its contents.

5. DemToons

The contests consisted of a birthday cake. a map. 2 more clues. and a cupcake *Which would stun any toon it touches*

6. Daffy Lemonburger

"Let's see what the clues says." Daffy says glancing at the two pieces of paper .

7. DemToons

The 1st clue said "1 toon will not survive" The other said "The killer looks innocent but dont be fooled!"[DOUBLEPOST=1388945448,1388944267][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Josh then gave the clues to daffy and went to his room to sleep.

8. PrincessMelodyMizzen

PrincessMelodyMizzen Cog Crusher

(alerts didn't say anything about new posts)

Yule continues her search for the killer. She takes out the paper she picked up and reads it again. "Well atleast I know one person will survive." Yule then sees daffy in the hallway. "Hi there!" said Yule politely.

9. DemToons

Josh woke up and went outside. He saw daffy and yule. *Yawn* "What time is it?" Josh asks speaking of how THE MANSION HAS NO CLOCKS

10. PrincessMelodyMizzen

Yule says hi to Josh. "Umm... It's 11 o'clock in the evening." said Yule. She is determined to find the killer but needs help looking for clues and evidence. "Josh, do you know of any clues or evidence that could lead to the killer? I only have 1 clue on this note here." Yule shows Josh the note.

11. DemToons

Josh shows yule a clue he found while searching in the kitchen saying "May yule be safe. May daffy be safe. May a little brother be safe. May a big sister NOT be as safe as she looks.

12. PrincessMelodyMizzen

"Huh, thats weird. Well, atleast we know were safe but, who is the brother and sister?" Yule is puzzled by the mention of a brother and a sister.

13. DemToons

"I just dont know." josh said. "I have a little brother on my guest list but nothing about a sister." Josh said confused

14. PrincessMelodyMizzen

"I see. Well maybe we should look for more clues. Let's go back to where the death took place." Yule picks up the cake and starts going to the front room.

15. DemToons

They reached the front room and saw a happy dinner party taking place. 3 Toons said "Come and join us were just about to start!" They acted too nice to be true.

(Choice: A. notice its a illusion and back away. B. Slowly walk towards it and enter a illusion zone. Or C. Slowly walk towards it and have josh slap you and tell you its just a illusion but then have BOTH of them absorbed. BTW if they get absorbed they enter a illusion zone which is like a puzzling labyrinth)

16. Daffy Lemonburger

Meanwhile, Stacey and Tommy split up to walk around in search of the killer, but Stacey, however is just chilling in a room somewhere , cautious of her surroundings. Tommy, at the other hand runs into Daffy, Josh and Yule, jumping in surprise. "You must be the guests at the party.... Um.... Gotta go!" Tommy says as he dashes away up the staircase.

17. DemToons

Josh wondered why he was in a rush while yule just stared at the dinner party illusion going on.

18. Daffy Lemonburger

((And I choose B or C. Labyrinths seem interesting.))

19. PrincessMelodyMizzen

(I choose choice A.)

20. DemToons

Josh slapped daffy reminding her its a illusion and then he just stared at a portal in terror as they got sucked in to the illusion zone.