1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Toon!

If you were a Beta Tester on Toontown Rewritten, you can still join the TTR Beta Tester User Group on the Forums here!

The User Group is free to join until September 30th, 2017.

TTO Memory; The first time I had membership

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Athena, Oct 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Athena
    Sweettooth

Athena New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I literally had to beg my dad just to go to the store to get the membership, I was around 7 or 8. I cleaned the whole house just to get a long membership, and man did I have good memories. I finally got to go to certain places, i didn't have to sit around and do useless tasks. It was fun. I'm so glad the people who created TTR made sure everyone got free stuff! :kissingheart:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I used to share a membership with my brother on the same account but I remember never being able to play at the same time and I was only little and he was about 12 and he deleted my toon (only 60 laff with trash gags, but id spent a full year on her). I didn't go back to Toontown for a while after that then it was announced to be closing. I made a new toon, the 2nd Angel Gabriel, this time a bear not a cat and got to do my first vp. What I like about TTR is that I'm now 120 laff, maxed in two bosses and know how to play the game and do all the things i had no clue of in tto

3. HappyKat
    Relaxed

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ah great memories i remember my first membership for my birthday i got the CD-ROM kit of Toontown with 3 months of membership a poster and some trading cards it was amazing those days