1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTO Memory; The first time I had membership

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Athena, Oct 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Athena
    Sweettooth

Athena New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

40%
    I literally had to beg my dad just to go to the store to get the membership, I was around 7 or 8. I cleaned the whole house just to get a long membership, and man did I have good memories. I finally got to go to certain places, i didn't have to sit around and do useless tasks. It was fun. I'm so glad the people who created TTR made sure everyone got free stuff! :kissingheart:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I used to share a membership with my brother on the same account but I remember never being able to play at the same time and I was only little and he was about 12 and he deleted my toon (only 60 laff with trash gags, but id spent a full year on her). I didn't go back to Toontown for a while after that then it was announced to be closing. I made a new toon, the 2nd Angel Gabriel, this time a bear not a cat and got to do my first vp. What I like about TTR is that I'm now 120 laff, maxed in two bosses and know how to play the game and do all the things i had no clue of in tto

3. HappyKat
    Nerdy

HappyKat Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    ah great memories i remember my first membership for my birthday i got the CD-ROM kit of Toontown with 3 months of membership a poster and some trading cards it was amazing those days