1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTO Suspension Stories?

Discussion in 'Toontown Online Memories' started by Dottie McDoodle, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pizza Boy

Pizza Boy New Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I got terminated for running 2 toons in TTO sometime in late 2011. Apparently I was "hacking" . I remember being really angry when that happened.

2. TenaTTR

TenaTTR New Toon TTR Beta Tester

Well... I was a curious smaller child, so I decided to test out the chat filter. BY SAYING A MULTITIDE OF CURSEWORDS. Needless to say I was suspended for a few weeks.

3. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Gag Trainer

I once got banned in 2009 for telling some friends an inappropriate joke in a Cog building. My mom received my chat logs in her e-mail and told me that she'd take away my membership if I continued acting inappropriately, so I changed the parent e-mail address to one of my junk mail accounts. I also got terminated on one of my accounts in 2011 for explaining how I'd used TT Mausklick to bot fishing and max "Jump" on my Doodle.

I've yet to get banned on TTR. :yum:

4. MilaJuniper

MilaJuniper New Toon TTR Beta Tester

I am so relatively sorry for resurrecting this thread, but the TTO nostalgia is strong.

I'm pretty sure I hadn't had a suspension or anything on my account up until one day, I was really mad or upset or who knows what, and I just decided to release as many not-so-toony words my young, little heart could think of. All in the safety of my estate. Which is my last memory of TTO. Lol.

I actually never got any sort of warning for messing around with the glitches of TTO. The stairs/flying glitch, going beyond the fence of Acorn Acres, etc. Who knows.