1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTO: What we knew and what we thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by King T, Sep 15, 2017.

1. King T

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

I thought of the "hidden" information that we "top end" players knew (or thought we knew) prior to the game shutting down and the code being made available. I thought it was interesting, so I figured I'd compile a list.

What we correctly knew:
    1) trap and and multi-toonup gags count as stuns
    2) if you lack the corresponding gag track of an SOS card, it loses much of its effectiveness
    3) The micromanager's brainstorm has significantly less accuracy than other cog attacks
    4) We had an exact idea of how and when exactly lure knockback bonus activated
    5) Higher level cogs had higher dodge chance

What we incorrectly thought:
    1)All cog attacks having the same accuracy except the mm's brainstorm
    2)Lower level gags have lower accuracy even outside of the lure gag track (It is actually based on personal gag level, meaning this is only true for lure)
    3) Lure gags average out accuracy when used together (it actually takes the lowest gag and highest exp level, so we were sorta close)
    4) Sound having higher accuracy than squirt (I dont quite remember why we thought this, perhaps because of it being an AoE gag)

so yeah perhaps people that didnt get to play TTO or experience the endgame while TTO was up would find this interesting

I'll emphasize again that these are things top-notch endgame players knew/thought, not your average player

This was everything that came to mind that I considered "hidden" information, there may be other things- it has been a long time since then afterall.

Leave your thoughts below =^)

2. Detrevni

Detrevni Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Thanks for posting this T. Great stuff. Let me add that some also incorrectly thought that organic drop had better accuracy.

Liffinina Dark Alley likes this.
  3. Liffinina Dark Alley

Liffinina Dark Alley Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Very interesting, how about the belief that using a lower drop gag (anvil) with a higher drop gag (piano) would cause it to miss?

4. King T

King T Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

yeah I remember that the anvils had a particularly nasty reputation

despite all drop gags turning out to have same accuracy and it's just based on your gag track level