1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR SOS Shopping Clan

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by PancakeLemonpop, Mar 17, 2015.

1. PancakeLemonpop

PancakeLemonpop Gag Trainer

SOS Shopping Clan
    This clan is for toons who want to get good SOS cards, while still doing the VP and getting up their suit. Since it may be trouble for some people to get a VP group, why not mix it with SOS shopping, so people who want to do the same thing as you, can go with you, making a good group, in a fast time (hopefully).

Toons We Shop For:
    These are the main 8:
    - Lil Oldman [5 Star Lure]
    - Professor Pete [Restock All]
    - Moe Zart [5 Star Sound]
    - Flippy [5 Star Toonup]
    - Clerk Clara [5 Star Trap]
    - Barnacle Bessie [5 Star Drop]
    - Franz Neckvein [4 Star Drop]
    - Melody Wavers [Restock Sound]
    Here are some others we also shop for:
    - Madam Chuckle [3 Star Toonup]
    - Daffy Don [4 Star Toonup]
    - Toons Hit [Soggy Bottom, Soggy Nell, Sticky Lou]
    - Cogs Miss [Flim Flam, Julius Wheezer, Mr Freeze]
    - 3 Star Lures [Stinky Ned, Nancy Gas]
    - Sid Sonata [4 Star Sound]

How to leave the VP without going sad:
    Okay I use a .bat file to do it, and here is how you can set that up. Open a fresh notepad file, maybe on your desktop, and put this in (without quote marks) "taskkill /f /im TTREngine.exe" Then save this notepad as a .bat file, and put it on your desktop or wherever you want really. Now when opened, this bat file will kill your TTR window, simulating a crash basically, and you will not lose any laff or gags. There was another way, but I'm not sure if it works with TTR.

There are rules to this clan:
    - NO GREENING OR ANY BULLYING - If you are in a run, and someone is playing in a way you do not like, tell them, guide them on how to play properly, DO NOT GREEN THEM, OR BULLY THEM. This included being biased on someones choice to leave off a certain gag track, if someone doesnt have sound, the VP is no harder than it was with sound.
    - NO TRAINING - This clan is not to help you train in the VP, there are clans dedicated for training. If you train in the VP, you will be shouted at.
    - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE MAXED - This goes for suits, laff, and gags. Though it does help to have high laff and gags, it is not necessary. Ubers are also welcome!
    - BOARD, AND GO - Boarding groups are overrated, so they are not allowed, we don't want people picking and choosing the toons they want, that could upset people. If you see a group of toons ready to shop, get in the elevator, and stay in the elevator. If you end up in the elevator with less than 6 people, you may disconnect unless you feel you can do the VP with the toons left.
    - PROTECT THE TOONS YOU ARE WITH - Your fellow toons did not go through this VP to be betrayed by their team who won't give them a toonup. Try to keep those lower toons alive. Even if it means a longer VP because you have to lure and take right.

- NO DISCRIMINATION - No shuffling boarding groups because you are with a cold caller. If you are in a lobby with others, and everyone is ready, you go.
    - HAVE FUN! - It's a game, relax for a bit, and have some good fun, make some new friends. I have open spots on my list for anyone.

Times And Districts:
    I plan to do these almost everyday, Monday through to Saturday, this means you can shop throughout the week, and have a break on sunday.

These times are for Monday - Friday and are in GMT (UK Time), 24 Hour Time:
    - 16:00 (12:00 EST, 09:00 PST)
    - 18:00 (14:00 EST, 11:00 PST)
    - 20:00 (16:00 EST, 13:00 PST)
    - 22:00 (18:00 EST, 15:00 PST)
    If you can make it online at Midnight in the UK, then:
    00:00 (20:00 EST, 17:00 PST)
    These times are for Saturday:
    - 09:00 (05:00 EST, 02:00 PST) Mainly for UK people.
    - 11:00 (07:00 EST, 04:00 PST)
    - 13:00 (09:00 EST, 06:00 PST)
    - 15:00 (11:00 EST, 08:00 PST)
    - 17:00 (13:00 EST, 10:00 PST)
    - 19:00 (15:00 EST, 12:00 PST)
    - 21:00 (17:00 EST, 14:00 PST)
    District:
    District we meet in is going to be Bliss Bayou. I will leave a reply to this if this changes for the certain day, whether that be because that district is crowded, or any other reason it may change. The backup district I have chosen is Pigment Point.

I will mainly be playing on my toon, Lemongrab, but will sometimes be on as Pancake Lemonpop. I don't really want to be running this on my own, so as it goes on, and more people come, I will choose a loyal member to join me in leading this clan. If you have any questions, reply to the thread. If you want to join, reply to the thread, also if you have Toonbook, come find me, I'm Pancake Lemonpop. Hopefully want to get this started soon, so I think because Monday is tomorrow, we should start this next week, and just get members for now.

We meet outside the sellbot lobby

[DOUBLEPOST=1426630242,1425862849][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to get people to regularly do this. Hopefully some people do.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  2. Mr Loopy

Mr Loopy Gag Trainer

How does one join this clan?

3. PancakeLemonpop

Just come to the shopping events regularly, anyone with a sellbot suit can join. Hopefully we get more people coming, otherwise it would just be me and you if you were to come.

4. KittyG

KittyG Gag Trainer

So is this still a active group? Because I would love to join.

5. QLM1717

QLM1717 Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Same.

6. PancakeLemonpop

I guess I forgot to close the group. It's not active but I can point towards the SOS shopping clan I use currently.
    Dashing SOS Shoppers - Toontown Alley Forums
    I found the clan shortly after making this one.
    My clan is no longer active