1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTTitans! (TTT) (We Will Max You!)

Discussion in 'Groups & Clans Archive' started by NoobyDBL, Jul 6, 2014.

?

What do you like best? Choose 1 or more

1. Boss Battles

71 vote(s)
    62.8%
  2. Training

42 vote(s)
    37.2%
  3. YT videos

19 vote(s)
    16.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NoobyDBL

NoobyDBL Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

First of all, I can't figure out how to fix or delete the poll :/Hey all you toons! This is a brand new clan focused on training you guys, and maybe even star in YT videos :D So basically, all you have to do is post down there \/ saying that you want to join! Wether you're 15 laff or 137! you can join! And, you can use your main toon! What we do is we do events, say one day for an hour, we will only do street battles in a quiet district, or we will decide to do boss battles for 2 hours, and only do the CFO or VP. Or maybe we will separate into groups, and train gags (I know good combination don't worry) Or maybe do YT videos, or do game shows, for prizes! Basically, if you like GM Shows, Boss battles, Training, YT videos, or just want a group to play with, than this is the group for you! Would like suggestions for Ideas for different uses for ranks, and different events/changes to events thx in advance! : D

Here are the different kinds of events: (still a WIP)
    mini-events: (not a lot of organization)
    Street Event: We all go to a quiet district together, and start doing street battles. You all go to wherever you are in tasks, and start battling. You can whisper to someone higher than you, saying there aren't enough people in (Playground Name Here) and they will send people over there!

Building Event: We all go to a quiet district, and go to either Donalds Dock, Melody Land, or Brrrgh, and start doing building together! This time, you should figure out what street to be on in each playground
    (more will be added)

Events: (needs some organization)

Factory/Mint runs: We all go to a quiet district, and start doing the factory and mints a lot! Remember to restock gags in between runs (if you are in Dreamland and your helping in the factory then its your decision) If you need people, just wait.

Trolley Marathon!: We all go to a quiet district, and all to Dreamland, and just do the trolley as much as possible! This helps get extra JB's back home and just to play a bit!

VP: We all go to a quiet district, and just do the VP once or twice :) Again, there really isn't a minimum laff requirement, but if you are thinking about going, you should think, "Would a group of toons exactly like me be able to win the VP with no SOS cards?" Generally, the answer is no. Of course there will be SOME exceptions, but no many.
    Big Events!: (Only Titans and Leaders may schedule these)

Walk-In Bosses: We all go to a Semi-Full server, and just go to bosses and fight! We can go in with anyone, we all just try to go in the elevator, and if there are 4 or more people left over than they try again! We do this as long as we have enough toons!

CFO: Same as VP, but with the CFO
    CJ: 4 maxxed gags, and a level 6 and a level 5
    CEO. the gag requirement is to have 4 maxxed gags, and 2 level 6

Boss Race!: Just how it sounds! We race from 1 boss to the next, seeing who can complete them first (with restocking gags in-between) We break up into 2 or more groups of 8, and if we need some extras, you can even ask your friends! The first team to beat all 4 bosses wins! Gag requirement is same as CEO (or in some cases CJ)

Newbie: A brand new person in the group, they stay like this very short, and is prone to be kicked out (to avoid trolls) They may only participate in street battles

Member: General person, depending on how good they are, they can participate in most events (to do VP must at least have 1 gag maxxed, 1 level 6 gag, and 1 level 5 gag, other then toon-up)
    Currently: Queen Rainbow Sparkle Pop, Princess Lily, Dizzy Doggen Nose, xDestinyx, Isiah, CheeseinQuackers, Kara Rose, Cow Tippa1, Blue, Brandon Gandy, Pandemonium, MasterWilburJeeperburger

Magical: Pretty much a VIP, to ask to be one you must have at least been active in the group for a month, or been approved by anyone higher. They can be the leader of groups, if needed. Currently: Chester Whiskerface.

Demi-God: This is generally the leader for the smaller guys, can invite new people to join, Promote anyone lower, or schedule mini events. Must be approved by a Titan.
    Currently: btlovesjesus Deathislife

God: This persons normal duties are be the leader in events, schedule normal events, and can kick people, and demote anyone but Demi-God. Is hand selected by A Titan.

Titan: This is the highest rank in the TTT What Titans do is be the leader in big events, Demote/promote anyone (except other titans) And are basically the leaders of the guild. They are rarely selected by me, or my friend. More will be added about the events, but for now, stay toony!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  2. Chester Whiskerface

Chester Whiskerface Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Lol, I like all three poll choices equally, but I'm only allowed to pick one! xD Also, I'd like to join! :D

3. NoobyDBL

OK :D oops, i accidentally made it so you can only pick one, should be fixed soon! (really soon)[DOUBLEPOST=1404921198,1404788333][/DOUBLEPOST]Since your the first one to join I'm letting you start off as magical :D

4. Chester Whiskerface

Chester Whiskerface Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Yay! Ty! :D

5. btlovesjesus

btlovesjesus Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester

Sweet I'll join! This looks really cool!

6. Sir Funnymonkey

Sir Funnymonkey Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

good luck with your clan

7. Queen Rainbow Sparklepop

Queen Rainbow Sparklepop Gag Trainer

I've only gotten to play TTR once so far, so I'm pretty low level.
    But being in a clan sounds kinda fun, so I'd like to join, if you're taking any lower level toons right now. :)

8. NoobyDBL

Oh course we would take you! We wont start the clan events until a few weeks after TTR opens! But we take in all and any toon that would like to join!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  9. Deathislife

Deathislife Gag Trainer

I would like to join, seems like fun.

10. Orange2011

Orange2011 Gag Trainer

I'd love to join too. :D

11. PrincessLilyYucie

PrincessLilyYucie Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I would like to join :)

12. Dizzy Doggennose

Dizzy Doggennose Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

Sounds interesting! I would like to join

13. NoobyDBL

Ok, You're all in! I've been gone for a while now, and I finally got back yesterday. I'm so glad to see all of the people That want to join! Since TTR isn't open yet, there isn't a point to have the "Newbie" Rank, So until it opens, EVERYONE that wants to join will be a member or above! :D

14. Hazard

Hazard Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

I would like to join! :p

15. Super CJ

Super CJ Gag Trainer

I'm in, I need a consistent group to gag train with, looking for people in chat or while playing is too frustrating. If you would like to gag train in buildings a bunch of times PM me and we can meet and get to it!

16. NoobyDBL

Sry for being gone so long, only got a minute to type this, so I will update everything in 3-4 days sry guys thx for wating! (btw there are much more people then expected XD)

17. xDestinyx

xDestinyx Cog Crusher TTR Beta Tester

This sounds ridiculously fun (specifically when TTR opens up). I'd love to join!

18. Isaiah

Isaiah Cog Crusher

I like it! i record alot maybe i could help out with the posting of the youtube videos!!?? :) check out my videos if you would like! Youtube - TTRDuo
    i would love to join this clan

19. Cheese N Quackers

Cheese N Quackers Gag Trainer

Hey I'd like to join the clan too :D

20. Adaline O'Rhyme

Adaline O'Rhyme Elite Toon TTR Beta Tester