1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: A Night to Remember

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

The maid gave a deep sigh and said, "Please, come in. My master is waiting." She completely ignored the food request or perhaps that's why she sighed. Inside was a well light first room, a lobby considered to most. A red carpet with black trims lead from the enternce up to a twin set of stairs. Both lead up to the platform of the second story. On both sides of the first floor were doors as were there as well up on the second floor, seeable from the ground first floor. Walk ways conneting higher up doors belonged had no stairs rendering them only reachable through other paths in the manor. A long cat walk like path connected both sides of the upper floor. In the middle of that path stood a yellow headed bunny wearing dark coat. His arms and legs showed off a red color, making his head the only yellow part of him. "Good evening," he spoke, "I am Rikril, owner of this manor. The maid that let you in is Ritzia, quit the cutie isn't she?" Ritzia blushed at the comment and hide her face. "Now, excuse me for being rude but what in the name of the all mighty Doodle are you doing here?" He asked the rangers in a more angry manner then the welcoming tone he had first given off.

2. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

3. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Already put a message on their profile)

Fishtacollahma likes this.
  4. Trap

Trap Forum Moderator Cast Member Forum Moderator TTR Beta Tester

Trailblazer's jaw dropped (not literally of course). He enjoyed a good challenge, which included getting people to like him. Though, he sometimes just waved these sort of people off. Mood swings aren't very good. His pal Blue taught him how to read people quite well. Cogs especially. But he couldn't focus right now. He had an odd craving for beef soup.

Sorry about the w8! @Fishacollama

5. Fishtacollahma

Oh I don't care :p

Trap likes this.
  6. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

(Was that your turn? o_O)

7. Trap

I hope it isn't lol

8. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

9. Fishtacollahma

John the cactus was thinking in his head "Are you absolutely serious right now? This maid did not make me my beef noodle soup! This rabbit needs to hire better maids." John the cactus realized that he wasn't even hungry to begin with. He forgot about the beef noodle soup. He proceeded to ask the rabbit something as he was looking at Ritzia . "My good rabbit sir, can I ask you 2 questions?" Said by Cactus. John the caucus proceeded at asking the 2 questions. " I asked your maid to make me beef noodle soup. Why in the name of @Legitamate cabbage did your maid not do as I asked? Isn't she a maid? Question number 2. Do you live here?" John the cactus then said to trailblazer in a quite whisper " Should I marry this maid?" John the Cactus then stopped asking questions and waited for his answers from the rabbit.

Legitamate likes this.
  10. Insert Epic Name Here

Beef noodle soup? thought Moonlight Sonata. Ah, well, everyone is a little strange, she thought next, ever the optimist. Seeing that the other 3 would not tell the rabbit why they were here, Moonlight took charge. "We're awfully sorry to bother you if you were busy, but we've been sent here because, well, strange things have been happening that we hoped you could help us with," she explained, waiting for the rabbit to ask before continuing.

11. Fishtacollahma

(Wait isn't @Domino Mouse supposed to go next then you?)

12. Insert Epic Name Here

(Sorry I am bad at orders today for some reason DX)

13. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

(k i think its my turn) Domino is mad about not getting whatever he ordered. He honestly couldn't remember at all. Was it spaghetti? He thinks it was, oh well, not like he was getting whatever it was he wanted anyway. Domino just sat there, feeling slightly hungry.

14. Insert Epic Name Here

(I'm just gonna move my last reply here since it still applies and I haven't changed my mind :p)
    Beef noodle soup? thought Moonlight Sonata. Ah, well, everyone is a little strange, she thought next, ever the optimist. Seeing that the other 3 would not tell the rabbit why they were here, Moonlight took charge. "We're awfully sorry to bother you if you were busy, but we've been sent here because, well, strange things have been happening that we hoped you could help us with," she explained, waiting for the rabbit to ask before continuing.

15. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Rik stared at John. "Oh I'm already hating you. What makes you think you can come on in here and order my maid around? She is my maid, MY maid, not yours! You have any idea what it is like for her? I don't and really...don't...care." His attention then turned towards Moonlight. "What kind of strange stuff? And why should I after the way you all just came here and hurting Ritz feelings?"

16. Trap

Trailblazer was dumbfounded. He felt embarrassed seeing as Ritz made some good points. Or maybe it was because John just considered marrying a person in 10 minutes.

@Fishtacollahma

17. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

(Ha, John got in trouble)

18. Fishtacollahma

John the Cactus said to Rik " Ironic isn't it? You say that Ritizia has such a hard time. If you have so much empathy for her why would you make her your maid and give her orders? Since she is your maid nobody else can give her a hard time but you. If you feel so much empathy for maids such as Ritzia then why hire any? You don't need a maid it's not essential in life." John the Cactus then gets out a bowl, a packet of beef, a packet of rice noodles and a plastic bowl of beef broth out of absolutely nowhere, gets a catapult somehow, puts all the stuff on it and sends it flying to Rik's face and says " I want to thank you ever so very much for when you make me my beef noodle soup you hypocritical maid lover." John then goes over to Ritiza and says " Now I apologize for my demandings" John the Cactus kneels down on one knee, pulls out a wedding ring worth 75,000 jellybeans and says "Will you marry me?"

( am I allowed to be rude in the story but not in the thread or did I break the rules :p? Sorry for the wait.)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    Neonbunny likes this.
  19. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Oh no, your toon can be rude, nice, or say anything that is permitted on the forums though have to correct something, Rik is up on the second floor above them, literally talking down to the group0

20. Fishtacollahma

( I shall correct that and thank you )[DOUBLEPOST=1446542239,1446542012][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ( ok I fixed it )