1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: A Night to Remember

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(XD love that toonlyness )

Fishtacollahma likes this.
  2. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

"Oh my." Said Domino, he wasn't quite sure if this John was insane or just really funny. Domino just came to the conclusion that he was a little bit of both. He then turned to Rikril and said "What do you know about the cogs?" slowly placing his hand inside his gag pouch in case things got bad.

3. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Moonlight Sonata went over to John, picked him up off his knees, and whispered, "Can you please try to be polite? This may be our only lead!" She gave him a warning look and turned back around to Rik and Ritzia, not waiting for an answer. "He says he's very sorry, and I apologize for upsetting you. But, please, if you know anything, can you help?" She gave Rik a pleading look.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  4. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Ritiza gasped with a hand over her mouth. The white bear's face turned red. "I-I couldn't!" Her eyes looked up at her Master, who sent the supplies John sent flying at him to the ground back on the first floor. "Is this some kind of joke to you?!" Rikril shouted at John. "Am I to believe you to really be one of rangers finest!" The rabbit snapped his fingers and the front door locked with a loud click. "You know what, find your own way out!" Rik yelled with a laugh before disappearing through a room up on the next floor. Ritzia ran up the stairs to chase her master, stopping mid way to look back at John. The bear gave a nervous way at him before heading up into the same room.

Before any got a chance, the stairs exploded. Shards of splintered wood went flying at them. Moonlight was the only one to take a few into the left leg. The source of the explosion, two cogs emerging from under the stairs. One was a bottom feeder but with a slightly oversized body and the next was a blood sucker with red eyes.

5. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

(The story shifted from romance to action real fast)

6. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

7. Trap

Trap Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod TTR Beta Tester

Trailblazer looked around nervously. He was worried about Moonlight's leg, but she was a ranger for good reason. Trailblazer quickly started looking around. (He'd been reading a lot of Purrlock Holmes lately). He thought that the cogs had been hiding there the whole time. John's silly mistake just made it easier (to be fair, his obnoxious attitude had saved them before).

8. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

(purrlock holmes :))

9. Trap

I just had to squeeze a cat pun in there

10. Fishtacollahma

John the Cactus somehow didn't notice the explosion, the noise or the cogs. He was focused on Rik and Ritzia leaving. John was thinking in his head " Maids are generally not commanded like that. I feel as if this maid and Rik have somewhat of a personal relationship going on. He also sounds somewhat bossy and controlling. I feel as if he said that emphatic cheesiness to pretend that he felt empathy for Ritzia. I think he did that to fool us into thinking that he is a good guy." John then began his overthinking. He tends to overthink almost everything. He thought of something "Wait that is it! Ritzia is not a maid, SHE IS A SLAVE!" John the Cactus was screaming into Domino's face for some reason "RITZIA IS NOT A MAID, SHE IS A SLAVE! SHE IS A HELPLESS SLAVE UNDER THE CONTROL OF RIK!

He noticed moonlight's injured leg. John the Cactus was thinking " You know I am going to ask Domino if I should marry moonlight" John then asked domino " Should I marry moonlight? I mean I still got the ring and she is single as from what I know." John then realized there were cogs were the staircase was. John then said out loud " Your fluffing serious a bottom feeder and bloodsucker. He was laughing as well. He then said while laughing " You know, at least put effort Rik seriously. A bottom feeder and bloodsucker are you fluffing serious. OH MY GOSH YOU HOUSE PETS ARE THE ABSOLUTE definition of stupidity. Please my good cog sirs, I suggest you leave before you get your fake oil blood extraced out of your fake metal bodies you under payed pie suckers.

John's phone rang suddenly. His Ring played this song . John's mother was calling. He then answered the phone and accidentally put the phone on speaker. John's mother said to John " Cactus, I made hay salad for dinner. Your father is making the hay sashimi as we speak right now cactus" . John said " "But mother I am at work. I can't come home for awhile" "But John!" Said his mother. "Mother I have good news for you though. One of my co workers moonlight I have been thinking of marrying." I need advice mother" Said cactus. John's mother told him to hand the phone to Moonlight. The phone's speaker got turned off somehow because this is toontown. John's mother said to moonlight "I beg you please just marry my son I am tired of him living here. She was crying saying this. John then snatched the phone from moonlight. John said " mother I need to go. John's mother said "Be a good boy, John I am proud of you. It's a miracle my boy got accepted to the toon Rangers, I am surprised they even allowed you in training camp John. Bye Cactus." John put his phone on vibrate and put it in his pocket.

John focused again on the cogs again. He tried to find anything to possibly heal moonlight's leg but couldn't find anything. He then pulled out a cream pie and pointed it at the cogs like pointing a gun. John said to the cogs " Tell me are you working for Rik?

11. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Omg, I hate John sooo much XD But not in a really hate way but in a funny hate sort of style.)

12. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

(How many gags can we use each turn?)

13. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

( same as game, one gag per toon a turn )

14. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

"Good job John! You attacked the cogs! Oh wait, no you didn't, you just stood there holding a cream pie!" Domino felt like John would slow down the team, but what bothered him was that it may be necessary to "deal with" John if he was a danger to the team, who proposes to a maid who possibly betrayed us, then a girl who just had splinters shot into her leg? Trailblazer had also failed to react which meant Domino would be the only one to react. Feeling a surge of anger Domino also didn't pick a gag hoping it would make the others think before they act "Hey sorry guys! I'm also gonna save my gags!" Domino laughed a little at this.

15. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Such teamwork XD)

16. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

"Um, well, that's a nice request, and your mom sounds, um nice......." Moonlight's cheeks were turning red. "Maybe..... maybe when we're done I'll let you know, okay, John?" What was up with this guy? He had known her for, oh, maybe half an hour. It was a nice request, but it made John sound a little insane. She proceeded to pick out the smaller splinters, wincing as each one came out. "You know, we should take care of those cogs....." This mission had taken quite the turn.

17. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

The toons had used their turn talking instead of fighting. The bottom feeder opens a hatch on its slightly over sized body. It attacks by shooting gears at John but lucky for him, the attack missed due to the cog being confused. All this talk about marrying someone threw the cog off focus. Next up was the bloodsucker. It zapped John's chest with red lasers out of its eyes. This was a direct hit. Perhaps all this talking from him drew their argo.

(To make this clear, I use a dice app to roll for attacks. Cog target a toon base on a 1-4 roll. Number is whose order turn. Both rolled twos so they attack John. Next is determining hit or miss with a two sided coin in the app was well."

18. Trap

Trailblazer panicked and quicky used his handy dandy hypno goggles.He had a feeling these cogs wouldn't be fooled as easily as ones in his past though...

Sorry for inactivity and short ness :(

19. Fishtacollahma

John wasn't exactly in the greatest mood after being kind of shot by a laser. John wanted to slap Moonlight for no reason so he did. John the Cactus ever so not gently to the cogs said " Whoa good sirs why you gotta be so rude?" John paused for a bit. He said not as kindly as one would want to the cogs "My good pint sized failures of law school. All I want from you is to die. Now if you will excuse me good sirs, I am going to kind of Destroy you. Have a nice day for me please."

John threw the cream pie at the Bloodsucker because he was the one who shot him with a freaking laser. He was mocking the Bloodsucker and said .[DOUBLEPOST=1447651007,1447649521][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ( no worries welcome back :p )

20. Domino Mouse

Domino Mouse Guest

Domino was mad that these cogs for hurting John, although, somehow this all seemed planned out, the timing was a bit odd, right after the bunny and his maid left the cogs attacked. For now they had to worry about the cogs, Domino shot the bottom feeder with his hose.

Last edited by a Resistance Ranger: Nov 18, 2015