1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: Masquerade of Fear

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

A new year, a new dawn, a celebration is held in success of defeating all cog bosses. To celebrate, a mass of toons are gathering in a mansion owned by one of the top elite toons. The party rules are simple, show up well dressed and with a cog mask on. A fun idea quickly ends up into a party of horror.....with the discovery of a greening most foul. Jump into a classic spin on a who-dun-it and trust no one in an Untoony Masquerade.

Another RP crafted in a more unique way, being all those who join must send the replies to me and then I will post them all in a more story told format. This is for a reason, out of 4 that can join, I will pick out who will be the greener(s) and this story based mass reply will be to make sure no one knows. Could be one, or two, or all or even none. Rules are still the same from the Midnight Society but there will be no fighting in this.

Cream Fireball likes this.
  2. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Since I can't find Arius anywhere for some reason, gosh that toon must be somewhere idk.

Name: Secundus
    Race: Jolly Cat
    Age ( optional ): 0_0

3. Cream Fireball

Cream Fireball Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Didn't see this until almost right after I made that reply in your other rp :oops:

Name: Jazzy
    Race: Rabbit
    Age ( optional ): 16

4. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

Chirumiru Cirno ⑨ Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Might as well participate in literally all your rps now >:3
    Name: Inaba
    Race: Rabbit

Neonbunny likes this.
  5. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

if anybody else wants in I'm totally okay giving up my spot :p
    Name: Malayla
    Race: bear

6. Trap

Trap Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod TTR Beta Tester

Oooh, can't wait to see the story unfold!

Insert Epic Name Here likes this.
  7. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Ok, time to begin)

Two large doors fly open, welcoming another arriving group to the party of a life time. Anyone who is every one was invited to a smashing good time at the Toony Times celebration. It was taking place within a recently created before the fight with the bossbot boss a few months back. As with all toon homes, this estate was away from any playground. Though unlike other toon Hines this mansion was owned by all elite toons. So it was more of a massively large hangout then a real home.
    Inside were countless numbers of well dressed toons. Some dancing, some chatting it up with other toons and a few socially awkward toons just hanging out by walls away from it all. Was a typical party...were it not for the fact toons had on cog masks. Yes, the theme of this ball was a Cog masquerade. All toons wore masks in style of cog faces. Masks that were so much like the real thing, could easily be mistaken as such. "Welcome!" Diz, a neon green monkey greeted the arriving guests. "The refreshments are located in the dining hall." He pointed to the left at a door way about 50 feet away from the enternce. "Please enjoy your stay but keep in mind to stay only on the first floor." Diz said becore sliding his Yes Man mask back on.

(And now it is your turns. Send your replies to me and I will take them and reform it into a one full story reply. No greening will happen yet, you will know when it officaly starts)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

8. Commander Saturn

"Well ain't this quih-te the jovial location for a parh-ty! Cheh-ers to those who took down the nah-sty reign of the cogs!", Secundus said cheerfully, tipping his green hat and removing his Mover&Shaker mask. He was dressed in a collared bike-horn shirt, fatigue pants, and his yellow toon boots. "G'd evenin' Monsieur Diz. I trust that you will entertain me and these lovely guests in the most spirited fa-shion tonigh-t", smiling at the other toons.

"Allow me to introduce myself. Secundus, is the name, or 'Sec' for short, of the Bike Horn Battalion, professional hip-hop *cough* excuse me toony-dancer. No parents, thus no inheritance of wealth, but me and my brother Arius have worked our way through countless struggles to get to where we are." Secundus looked around. "Sadly, he won't be joining us tonight, but I'm eager to have in with the other lovely ladies in this party", smiling at the other female guests and winking, before putting back on his mask.

9. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

( lol you are suppose to send me your reply and I will lump all together in a story based format for this rp)

10. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

((Rip))

11. Commander Saturn

durp

12. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Still wanting for what your replies are, Chirumiru and CreamFireball)

13. Cream Fireball

Cream Fireball Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

(Sorry, but I need to drop out. I'm too busy for this now, and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting.)

14. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Ok, then open slot there is. Hope you will rejoin if you no longer busy and no one else has taken your place )

15. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

((Sorry got super busy with stuff I'll send the reply lol))