1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: The Midnight society

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

So I wish to restart the Untoony series, with this idea of a story.

A group of toons meet up close to midnight deep in some woods away from any playgrounds. All five are trying to become new members of a secret grouping of toons referred to as the Midnight Society. Who they are and what they do is unknown but rumors state it's just some toons who like to share creepy stories around a fire...at least that's what word of mouth says. So garb your gags and gather around for a night in the woods and a possible Untoony time.

A max of five, not inculding myself, people are able to join, if you plan on taking part you must be able to log in each day or on a certain day slected via the group for the rp.

Character creation:

Name:
    Age ( optional ):

No bio needed as things about your toon can be revealed during the role play. No max laf or gag listing, laff not needed and gags will be found.

Rules:
    *No curseing
    *No having your toon know anything that isn't revealed before them
    *Replies must come in a story formate. Ex. Jessica looked around the room. "Where are we?!" She exclaimed.
    *Reply order will be with order of the first to last to join. You must wait your turn to reply. Take that time to think of how your reply will go.
    *One week limit on replies, if you do not reply within a week, your toon will be taken care of by impatient cogs
    * Battle is done easily, your toons pick their gags and I'll use a dice generator to decide the outcome, same goes for cogs attacks against you.
    *Laff may not matter but toons can still get hurt and recover via normal treasures.
    *Greening IS ALLOWED, yes you can backstab fellow toons....but be ready for karma to put you on the list.
    *The game can end with all toons failing to escape, keep your actions in mind. The goal is to escape. However, you might miss the story if you focus on just that.

More rules might be added later.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

2. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

3. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Ignore that...was trying yo edit my message to get rid of that end quote part and it just did this. Still trying to work out things on tapatalk ..

4. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Name: Raindrops on Roses (Rose)
    Race: mousey
    Age ( optional ):

5. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

4 more people now

6. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I have no idea how this is gonna turn out but...
    Name: Arius
    Race: Cat
    Age ( optional ):

7. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

2 down, three to go. Thank you got joining

8. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

For not got lol

9. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

Name: Bad Luck Charm ( Luck )
    Age ( optional ): 17

10. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Just two more spaces!

11. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

Name:nSir. Cactus Smith
    Race:Horse

12. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

One more and we can start this trip into the land of Untoony

13. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

Chirumiru Cirno ⑨ Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Name: Jinx
    Age ( optional ): 16

Kinda late :p

14. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

( Alrighty then, order will be me, @kirathene, @Secundus, @Sorachu, @Fishtacollahma, and @chirumiru cirno. Please use a format like this when speaking out of character and remember to try to reply within a week. Get ready, type yo for starting this off will be done after I post this )

15. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Cold, cold cool air ran upon the skin of the toons as they approached their destination. For two hours they walked with a silent guide of a red mouse leading the way. She answered no questions, spoke not a word. It all began back near a street of donald' s dream land through an alley and broken fence. Most didn't like the idea of leaving the safe areas of the playgrounds and the streets that connected them but where they needed to be was meant to be away from it all.
    Through the wooden fence lead out towards trees as far as the eyes could see. Trees that one would not be noticeable from the streets. Leaves crunched beneath their feet in sync to the hoots of owls taking nest around these woods. It was all the sound they had, with the red mouse chosing a vow of silence.
    The group could see a fire burning dimly in the distance as a clearing was discovered. A blue bunny smiled and waved towards the toons. "Ah, I see you made it!" He spoke with joy in his voice. The mouse stopped and turned to the group. She pointed to logs around the bonfire. "Sit..." Her voice spoke softly.

16. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Rose didn't really know why she was here. Away from the safety of any playgrounds, where probably no one could hear you scream except for cogs who would. . . Oh, stop it, she thought to herself. Nothing's gonna happen out here. Just to be sure, she checked her gag pouch. Full.
    Wait till Tulip hears about this. . . Paranoid, ha. She sat on the log just in front of her.

17. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Arius watched the red mouse silently. Although he ellicted no emotion, his eyes burned as bright as the bonfire. He stood at a distance from the group and seemed to blend into the foliage. No emotion, no signs of any intent or fear.
    Arius watched Rose check her gag pouch and silently laughed to himself. The other toons watched nervously.

18. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

Bad Luck Charm felt like he was the only one who was excited about this. He wasn't too sure about Arius, seeing how he didn't show too much emotion, Rose on the other hand, he knew he could scare her a few times and get some laughs. Luck didn't hesitate to sit on the log and make himself comfortable. He said to himself "Hah, they said this would be scary! This is lame so far." Luck then awaited for further instruction from the mysterious rabbit.

19. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

Sir Cactus Smith or for short cactus, had a high society British accent. He looked at everyone then the rabbit then said "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SIR. HOW ART THOU? I WANT TO SLAM MY FRIEND JINX TO THE GROUND THEN TALK TO YOU GOOD SIR OR POTENTIAL MADAM." He slammed Jinx onto the ground for reasonings.

20. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

The bunny looked over them all and gave a twisted expression at Catus' actions. " well since none of you decided to do introduces, I will provide you some names." Since he was looking at Catus, he would be first. "You shall be Crazy Green because you are." Up next was Luck, " I'm calling you Friday the 13th, or 13 for short." Arius would be the next one, " Zombie Eyes goes to you. Anndddd..." Their host turned towards Rose. " Daisy is your name. Good, now that's done I need you all to pass up your sticker books plus yoir bag-o-gags. I promise we eony go flipping through your books for embrassing photos." In a fake whisper he then says, "Ok perhaps I will."

"And as you do all that, allow me to introduce myself. I am Fuzzy Ears...Fuz for short please. I am also the founder of the Midnight Society and welcome you all to this night of fun." The welcome was done along with a half stage now with his right arm extended outward.