1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: The Midnight society

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

Chirumiru Cirno ⑨ Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

"Thanks, Cactus!" She'd take a bite of one cookie. She didn't mind the story, as she'd heard worse. Especially after the Elections happened. (No I'm not talking about the American Elections, although that was bad.)

2. bakabeans

bakabeans Elite Toon KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

(Is this still open?)
    Name: Kireai
    Race: Cat
    Age ( optional ): 17

Neonbunny likes this.
  3. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(Sadly no, we already started. Sorry!)

4. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(I could start another if enough people were interested )

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

5. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Sorry, I did not get a notification for latest replies, decided to randomly check and saw them lol)

Fuz chuckled with Delight at their interest in the story. "Well the story basically ends there but legend has it that cogs unlike anything you have ever seen before ewander these very woods! And that's your task for tonight, to survive until morning's light."
    Their host pointed to two paths, both leading up north but to two different clears, and cleared his throat. "So let's start explaining more of tonight. I did not know how you all felt so you have two choices; camps can be split up via gender...girl camp and boy camp or you all can share a camp site. Don't worry, you all will get your very own tent. As for means of defending oneself...." Fuz signaled the red mouse to pull five gag bags from behind a near by rock formation. "We are providing you all with gags to fight off any ghostly goo cogs. Each bag has a number on it, 1-5, and each has a different assortment of gags within it as well as a walkie-talkie. However will wait on after the bags get picked before explaining those."

6. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

"Thank you Cactus, but I'm vegetarian. . . " Rose said, pushing it away, honestly not even caring if it had any squid in it. This whole situation was starting to sound scarier and scarier. She had to catch herself as she started to stand up. She sat back down where she was and said, "One camp, safety in numbers, right?"

7. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Arius glanced at the gingerbread, stared at it with a confused complexion, snorted, and said, "I'll store this away for now, oh and, gag bag #3 please," glancing at the numbered pouch with glowing eyes.

"Several can share a campsite. I especially would like to personally choose who I camp with", winking at Luck, and meanwhile baring his fangs with a crooked smile at Rose.

8. Commander Saturn

Not sure if Sora sees this, I'll post it one more time:

Arius glanced at the gingerbread, stared at it with a confused complexion, snorted, and said, "I'll store this away for now, oh and, gag bag #3 please," glancing at the numbered pouch with glowing eyes.

"Several can share a campsite. I especially would like to personally choose who I camp with", winking at Luck, and meanwhile baring his fangs with a crooked smile at Rose.

9. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

(So sorry! I haven't been on in a few weeks.)

Luck didn't make a comment on the ginger bread man, but gladly took it. Luck then adjusted his hat and said "Gag bag number two, please." Luck heard the concern and somewhat fear in Rose's voice, yet he was also with Arius. Luck cleared his throat and said "I'm down with whatever, but I prefer to choose who I camp with in different campsite..."

10. Cream Fireball

Cream Fireball Elite Toon KTTA TTR Beta Tester

(I'd love to see another one made! Sad that I missed out on this one :()

11. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(The Masqaude of Fear is another I recently put up)

12. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

Sir cactuse's calamari minion did a little dance for some reason. " Gag punch number 5 good sir".

I will now be returning to eating my calamari gingerbread.

13. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(If Chirumiru does not reply by tuesday, will be having to set their toon aside for shake of keeping things going )

14. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

15. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(omg sorry I got really busy with school and stuff, plus I didn't get the notification)
    Jinx was a bit lost in thought when she suddenly snapped out of it.
    "Huh? What happened? Oh. Well I'm up for a challenge. I'll take any bag."

16. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(lol it's fine, this is why the limit of no reply us a week and not like a day or something )

17. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(Fish saved the day for me by that mention lol)

Fishtacollahma likes this.
  18. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

Their host looked over at Rose. "Looks like you are left with bag 4. " He handed her the bag. "Now inside each one is a walkie-talkie. And each one is numbered after the bag." He shows off his own walkie, a white zero on the bottom of it. "As well, there are six channels to pick from. 0-5 With zero being me. Time for a bit of an example." The bunny flipped the knob on the right of the walkie display screen and went to channel 4. He then pressed the talk button. "Now, whom ever you try to make contact with will get a red light on their talkie as well as a text notification on the display screen. You, being the receiver,can chose to accept the call or not. If you pick to accept it, the red light will turn green on both talkies to signal that a communication line has been set. To end it, all you need to do is switch channels. Keep in mind though that these batteries are meant to last til dawn...but don't worry, I have provided you all with a full charge. Aren't I just so helpful."
    With that done, it was time to go over bags. Each bag held 30 gags, with first 15 being a mix of 5 glasses of water, 3 cream pies, 3 water guns and 4 fruit pies. The last 15 were more of gags that bag would specialize in.
    Bag one held toon up items, being 8 lip stick and 7 feathers
    Bag 2 was drop, holding 5 flower pots, 3 anvils, and 7 safes
    Bag 3 contained lure, 10 5$ bills and 5 small magnets
    Bag 4 was filled with the remainder of traps. Within it was 4 trap doors, 5 bags of marbles and 6 takes
    Bag 5 was sound, 6 bike horns and 8 elephant trunks

19. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Rose examined her walkie talkie and gags nervously. Just her luck, trap -- one of the gags that couldn't do anything on its own. She guessed that meant they should stick together in groups. But what if she was caught without a group? Would she be attacked, would she -- Oh stop it, you're scaring yourself again. Just pay attention.

20. Commander Saturn

Arius glared jealously at Sir Cactus who had the pouch with the bike horns, hissing with his fangs and his eyes turning misty green.

He whipped out the fishing rod which was supposed to attach the $5 bills, "guess like I'm stuck with this sucker for the rest of this excursion. Fish anyone? I'd like to empty some of these ponds of balloon fish until they become rare themselves."

He then brandished the rod and waved it at Rose, "well, well, looks like fate has chosen a pair already!" baring his fangs once again.