1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Untoony: The Midnight society

Discussion in 'Plotted Roleplays' started by Neonbunny, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

Luck laughed cockily as he saw his bag with full of drop gags. "Heh, letting 'ol Lucky here with drop, eh?" He played with his white fedora a little bit while looking over the small device to help him communicate with the rest of the toons. He gave Arius a quick, yet angry glance, showing he was already protective of Rose. Coughing a little bit, he adjusted his hat so it hid his face a little better and asked "So, what's next? I'm ready to go adventure."

2. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Reminder this is still going on lol)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

3. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

Chirumiru Cirno ⑨ Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Trap and Fishtacollahma like this.
  4. Fishtacollahma

Fishtacollahma Also Know as Ricky Mcroll TTR Beta Tester

Sir Cactus remembered that all his friends hate sound. He look at his bag and everyone new where this was going. He fainted

5. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

( Chirumiru has a day left )

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

6. Fishtacollahma

7. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(I keep not getting the notification when this thread posts omg)
    "I'll stick with a group." Jinx said, a bit irritated that she didn't get a gag that could work on its own.

8. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

"How ironic that the most annoying of the bunch of you got sound." Their host commented after Sir Cactus had fainted. "Well that's it, from here on in you are all on your own. Please, don't go getting yourselves hurt or into trouble...we Don't want to be responsible from it."
    He turned and looked at Jinx with a smirk. "You better be careful Ship, those kisses from the toon-up could win the hearts of any of your group." It was a light tease at her. He and the red mouse began to walk away easy into the trees. "Don't forget to call if you need anything, oh and if you get turned into a fraidy cat and wish to leave then by all means call me with the phrase, I'm a little baby, and will come get you out." That was the last thing the bunny said along with his wave good bye before fading into the woods around them.

9. Insert Epic Name Here

Insert Epic Name Here afk kween KTTA TTR Beta Tester

Rose scooted ever so slightly away from Arius, watching the bunny walk away. "Um, sooo... should we go find our camps?" She did not particularly want to be out in the open like this for very long. She had a very long and dramatic history to explain her fear of dark open places, but it meant she also couldn't trust other people very well. She actually had no idea why she was even here, except for how Tulip had finally pushed her too far. She stood up with the hope that someone would follow her while subtly scooting a few more inches away from Arius

10. Commander Saturn

Commander Saturn Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

Arius deactivated his fishing rod, looked at the other toons, grunted and slung the gag pouch over his shoulder, finally un-leaning himself from the tree.

His eyes turned blood red and he turned away from the group, head down, “Now I know what most of you are thinking. Teamwork. Yea, that’s something my preposterous brother Secundus believes in. Teamwork… pathetic.”

He turned around and faced everyone again, the blood in his eyes dying out, “We all leave behind family, friends, and some of us, children. My whole life, I’ve worked to not be like my brother. I’ve watched his failures and oh Joey, who knows where he is now.”

He reached into his pocket and looked at the back cover of the shticker-book which was missing when he gave the book to the host. It contained a picture of Secundus, denoting that this book was a hand-me down, when Secundus gave up fighting the cogs. A tear drop stained the book cover, smudging the ink of signed autographs from Secundus’s friends.

Arius looked up at everyone one last time, his eyes returning to blood-shot fiery red, “Alright. For the sake of my brother. Let’s do this. For the loved ones we leave behind.

11. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

( @Sorachu )

12. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Giving them some extra time. Is anyone else not getting alerts from this thread? Please make sure your alerts for this one are turned on )

13. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

(Sorry, I really don't know why I don't get alerts. They're turned on.)

Luck laughed at the bunny's tease at Jinx, he then turned to her and tipped his hat while saying "Wouldn't want to get stuck with me or the big guy over there, huh?" He brushed off the spooky story from earlier and was fired up to just leave. He found it odd how Arius was always in the back or his eyes being red, again brushing this off he followed Rose closely.

14. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(So new problem that is arising is people not getting notifications for this thread. Not sure why but isn't helping with the flow of replies. Think it's possible for all those involved to Check this thread like maybe once or twice daily?)

15. Heaven Bound

Heaven Bound Guest

(Yeah, I can do that. Also... @Fishtacollahma)

16. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

(Not sure if I can check daily due to school. @Fishtacollahma)

17. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(Just check when you can, regardless of notifications please )

18. Fishtacollahma

Sir. Cactus wasn't in the mood for talking so he let everyone discuss everything until his mood arised back to his normal state.

19. Chirumiru Cirno ⑨

"Question? Is it possible that we can trade bags?" Jinx asked, "Just wondering."

20. Neonbunny

Neonbunny Elite Toon

(I like how I got the notification of the latest reply two days after it was done lol. Already knew about it and reply will be here soon. Busy with work and rps on another site.)