1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Name Customization Guide

Discussion in 'Site Info & Guides' started by John, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John
    Amazed

John Social Media Manager Cast Member Social Media Manager KTTA TTR Beta Tester TTR Alpha Tester KTTA Clan Leader

100%
    With the popular new item in our official store being more and more known, it's time to make a guide for users on how to purchase and use this item for their own use.

The item referred to is known as the "User Name Style" which is used to customize your username style including color customization, italics, and other fun customization settings. This feature/item in the store cost 5,000 forum jellybeans which is obtained by being active on the forums and coming on daily. Below will list all the steps needed to make sure you properly use this feature and make sure you get what you want. Please note that the feature only requires a one-time purchase and does not need to be bought again after purchase of this item the first time.

• Purchase the item.
    • Find the option "Configuration" and click it. DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, THIS WILL DELETE THE ITEM.
    • A screen should pop up with selections on how you want your username and a bar on top of the selection screen showing how your username will look if the changes were to be applied.
    • Configure as you wish!

If you don't have enough jellybeans yet to buy this feature/item, make sure to be active on the forums and we assure you that you will receive enough jellybeans soon!

2. Little Sammie Dandyfoot
    No Mood

Little Sammie Dandyfoot Thanks for the run. It's time I move on.
    KTTA TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    As of now, there are 3 different variations, or styles of the forums.

-One is Danger Zone, which has mainly a warm color scheme to it.
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 9.10.38 AM.png
    -Then there is TTR Forums Default, which has different shades of blue.
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 9.12.16 AM.png
    -Last there is Default, which has slightly darker colors than the TTR Forums Default
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 9.13.55 AM.png
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do I change the style of my forum?

First, hover over your name in the top right corner, next to inbox

Then go down to Preferences which is in the first column and is below Privacy

When you click on Preferences, or Prefs for short, you will be introduced to lots of different things. The first little tab on that page is labeled Style. Click on the little arrows on the right and you can choose from 3 different styles as of 6/26/15.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~EDIT~ As Super T. stated, Danger Zone is still in the works. Please be wary of bugs if you use this style!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 6
  3. TVFace
    Daring

TVFace Elite Toon

100%
    I never knew about this :O

4. Super Thunderhopper
    Aggressive

Super Thunderhopper Moderation Manager Cast Member Moderation Manager TTR Beta Tester KTTA Addict Assistant

100%
    You more than likely will want to stay with the default theme for now though, as Danger Zone is still in the works, and Default is the old theme of TTR Forums - many things may are incompatible with the new theme.

5. Kitty Megasprocket
    Cheerful

Kitty Megasprocket Cog Crusher

60%
    Me either.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 14, 2015 ---
    Thanks! This was useful!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2015 ---
    I prefer the default.

6. Miniapollo17
    Nerdy

Miniapollo17 Social Media Team Cast Member Social Media Mini Mod

100%
    I like the colors of Danger Zone, but the text feels a little pushed together to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.