1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Tottoro

Tottoro New Toon

Hi everybody! (Hi, Doctor Nick!)
    My friends call me Totoro :) I've been playing Toontown since it first came out in the early 2000s and I was obsessed. When I just recently discovered TTR, I immediately signed back up and recreated my original toon Little Trixie Twiddletwist :D I'd love to make some new friends to play with! I'm a biologist as well as an anime and video game nerd with somewhat sarcastic tendencies. So if anybody's open, hit me up!

Gigglepoof likes this.
  2. Kit-Kat Toon

Kit-Kat Toon New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hiya! My name is Jess, also known as Kit-Kat!
    I've been playing TTR for almost a year now, and used to play TTO back around 2007 when I was 7 or 8 years old!

I'm also an artist with 14 years experience (starting at the age of 4 with attempting to draw The Lion King characters), and I have a love for drawing Toontown related art! I have a passion for creating characters and stories, to which I hope to be able to share some of my own!

Can't wait to see what's in store!
    - Kit-Kat Toon

Gigglepoof likes this.
  3. IrresistiblySpike

IrresistiblySpike Gag Trainer ATTA Supporter

Hi everyone!
    I am IrresistiblySpike, but you can call me Spy or Oreo. Oreo is my Toontown Rewritten toon named after my real life cat! I have been involved with TTR since its beta stages and was a huge fan of the original Toontown. I am quite the Toontown veteran and have a deep love for the game, it inspired my career aspirations! I have just graduated college with a degree in Computer Science. I look forward to making new friends here and being involved with the forum!

4. smolbeanjae

smolbeanjae New Toon

Hi everyone!
    I am Jae but if you want you can call me Jaelen. I have been playing TT since TTO but i have been on and off. BUT i am certainly not a newb haha. I am looking forward to meeting new people on here and getting more invloved in this lovely community!

5. Gigglepoof

Gigglepoof Gag Trainer

Ha! I'm glad to see there are some old-timers here!

My username is named after my first TTO toon—Gigglepoof—that my child self thought would be a good name. It has certainly stuck around, and now it's my main toon on TTR too. My gameplay used to be religious but it is now sporadic. If you see me running around, note that there is a cloud of nostalgia and enjoyment over my little blue cat's head. From that nostalgia, I've dipped into Toontown fanfiction, reading and writing. If anyone has a story and not enough readers, I would be happy to take a look!

As for me IRL, I'm a music teacher.

6. mxlkywxy

mxlkywxy New Toon

Hellooo! The name's Jaelen or Milky Way.

Been playing TT since 2009. Decided I should come to TTR and relive my childhood. As for me myself, I am a performer and hopefully going to be on Broadway sometime soon. Only one can dream. I'm joining forums to become more apart of this community and hopefully gain some mutuals or friends potentially.

:sunflower:

7. sleepykitty

sleepykitty New Toon

Hey! I used to play a longgg time ago and just made an account again. I forgot how addicting this is. Lets be friendz

8. Marie the Rabbit

Marie the Rabbit New Toon

Hi all! I used to play ToonTown Online in the early 2000's (I think I first discovered ToonTown in 2003?) and I started playing ToonTown Rewritten last week.

I named my account here after my first toon, Marie. I recreated my toon and have been reliving the good ol' days of fighting cogs and saving ToonTown.

Hoping to reconnect with the friends I had when I played ToonTown but also looking forward to making new friends. If anyone knows a yellow rabbit named Petera, let me know! She was my best friend on ToonTown.

9. rubylovebot

rubylovebot New Toon

hi ! im rubylovebot, but you can call me by my toons name Kaoru! i played tto during most of my childhood, and i recently got back into ttr about a month ago, because i missed the game and because my younger brother plays it now lol. im currently working on my dream of becoming a dancer, which is what i spend my time doing when im not playing ttr. im really into kpop and anime, so if you share similar interests, hmu ! :D

10. Pyrope

Pyrope New Toon

I played TTO a lot with my sister growing up - we used to take advantage of the week-long trials, haha. I haven't played this game for... probably over five years, at the least, and even then I never got far enough into Toontown to experience buildings and HQ raids, so I'm interested in that!

Literally the reason I picked this game back up was because I had a dream about Toontown and, well, here I am, I guess. You might see me around, if this sticks, lol.

11. Cooltoon52265

Cooltoon52265 Gag Trainer TTR Beta Tester

Hi everyone! I'm Prof. Smirky Pillowflip - but in real life I'm called Nicolas. A few years ago my sister brought this game up and I was ADDICTED to it. I would wake up early every morning just to play it. But I lost interest at around 100 laff. The only reason I'm back is because I joked about me and my sister playing it - but we actually did, and now I'm addicted again. So yeah. That's all. Bye!

12. AnnaMolly

AnnaMolly Guest

Hi guys! I'm Natalie, but I'm cool going with my current toon name AnnaMolly :)
    Many many moons ago (2006-2010ish) I was pretty active on TTO as my main toon, a blue duck named Captain Mildew Electrosmirk (CaptainMEC) and my secondary toonup-less brown cat named Constantine. At the time I was also working on an uber named AnnaMolly as well. I'd be interested if anyone remembers me, my memory is *horrid* and I can't remember anyone I used to play with. :coldsweat:

After years and years of being away, I discovered TTR and took the name AnnaMolly and started playing again, I forgot how addicting this game is!

13. quackquackquacker

quackquackquacker New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello, I'm quackquackquacker! Nice to be here! I love this community and everything about it. Can't wait to make new friends! :)

14. FluffyTomahawk

FluffyTomahawk New Toon

Hello Tooniverse! I found out about Toontown Rewritten last Friday and it was like seeing a ghost of a long-lost friend. I have truly enjoyed my last few days playing Toontown Rewritten the nostalgia is just amazing it is like reliving Toontown all over again. During the old Toontown (original) days I played as Fluffy Tomahawk and had many great memories as the game helped me through a difficult time when (as a kid) I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. From battling cogs to attempting to catch all the fish (Even though they didn't all exist at the time!) I enjoyed competing to become one of the top toons in the game. My best memory in the game was being one of the lucky kids to win the Toontown Takes Hollywood contest and get to be a part of the Toontown Disney 411 commercial (video below I am Miles the little red head kiddo) this was an amazing experience and something I truly will never forget. The name Fluffy Tomahawk was not approved in Toontown Rewritten so you can see me around as "Jurassic Quack".

Blue Bear likes this.
  15. Ririenne

Ririenne New Toon

Hello, I'm Ririenne but in game I'm Granny Pearl!
    I'm at Donald's Dreamland at the moment, saving up to buy a doodle! I've unlocked all the gags other than lure, I think I wished I picked that instead of trap now but trap is still good! Nice to meet you all

16. cheeseesweet

cheeseesweet New Toon ATTA Supporter

Yo. I'm Better Cheddar but sometimes you can see me on TTR as Cheese E. Sweet, Bucks Lightdeer, or Cinnamon Bun. Played TTO back in the day but never had a membership, and at 91 laff right now every step I'm taking is a new one.

I tend to have periods of lengthy playtime followed by absent periods but if you can catch me while I'm on and need some aid just let me know. I'm glad to help a toon in need.

Catch you around,
    Better Cheddar

17. Doctor Cranky Featherboom

Doctor Cranky Featherboom New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello all I am a new here in TTR but I am a vetren of toontown under my old name Duke Ned WildPoof I was a member of the cold callers guild under Duke Ned Wildpoof I no go by Doctor Cranky Featherboom and will love any new friends as well as old friends who might know me as duke Ned.

18. Captain Fritz Frinkelmew

Captain Fritz Frinkelmew New Toon

Ahoy there, fellow toons! My name is Captain Fritz Frinkelmew - but you can call me Fritz. I used to swashbuckle around Toontown back in the early days and have only recently discovered its grand return. I hope to see you all aboard! Let me know if or when you are on - we can go tackle some Cogs!

19. Niki402

Niki402 New Toon

Hi, I am Brown Deer and I am new to Toontown Rewritten! I was an avid fan of TTO and was so excited to play again!

20. Lountoon97

Lountoon97 New Toon

Hi! I'm Lountoon97, I'm new to TTR and the forums, and am so glad to be here.