1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey, Toons!

The forums is undergoing some behind-the-scenes (and sometimes in-front-of-the-scenes) freshening up! You can read more about it here

Have a TOONTASTIC Day!

Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Bear, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Bucky

Bucky New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello! My name is Logan but everyone calls me Bucky! I started playing ToonTown in 2004 and now I am an aspiring moderator. Really happy to find out about these forums! :)

2. Inferno

Inferno New Toon

Hello! My name is Rufflepounce! But I usually go by Inferno as its the name I prefer here on the internet. I'm a longtime TTO veteran as I started playing at the age of 3 or 4. I enjoy making videos, playing video games (generally Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, and Toontown), making short stories, and some other minor stuff. Hope to meet some nice people off this platform, and have a good day!

Lady Coconut likes this.
  3. Rose Galaxy

Rose Galaxy New Toon

Hello, I'm Rose Galaxy. My cyan colored cat toon goes by the same name. I'm a TT Veteran. But aside from that, I'm also a Disney veteran. In otherwords, aside from toontown. I've also played the original: VMK, POTCO, Pixie hollow, and yes even club penguin. All those old virtual sites were basically my childhood. Now, I get enjoyment from the rewritten ones. I'm also a freelance artist and blogger. Feel free to say hey!

Lady Coconut likes this.
  4. ArthurTTR

ArthurTTR New Toon

Hello Toons of the world! im Huddles SquiggleFlinger but u can call me Arthur for short
    i love TT and videogames im spanish but a pro in english
    I wish everyone and myself a good stay in this forum!
    ~with love written Huddles Squiggleflinger

Trixie9 and Lady Coconut like this.
  5. breadsticku

breadsticku New Toon

I'm Breadsticku AKA Nia on TTR! I make songs, and edit videos.

6. Crocky Kinz

Crocky Kinz New Toon

Im Crocky Kinz, I played TTO when i was a kid, and have been playing ever since. Currently I am doing a project for university on toontown, and i was hoping to get some responses. Thank you and have a toontastic day!
    Toontown Survey

7. Little Cranky

Little Cranky New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hello! I'm Little Cranky but not all the time :) So glad for TTR! I loved playing toowntown and made a lot of friends <3 hope to make more!! :)

Trixie9 likes this.
  8. Trixie9

Trixie9 New Toon ATTA Supporter

Hi! I'm Trixie. I played TTO for 5 years and I've been playing TTR since it was released. Looking forward to making new friends!

9. Miss Krysta

Miss Krysta New Toon

MissKrysta, pink mouse, maxed Gags, dropless, maxed in VP and CFO,

10. brf4664

brf4664 New Toon

wuddup my names barf, zooblenoodle & wrinklesprinkles on ttr :catface::rabbitface:

11. pepper-

pepper- Gag Trainer

Hi everyone!

My toon is Pepper. I am currently 100 laff, but my TTR account has been around since 2014, and I just started playing again last week. My time with TTO started in 2002 (2003?) during beta testing -- back when MML had a merry go round and before the Cog HQs existed. Hard to believe I've been playing the game off and on for that long! I am happy to be back. Currently working through the rest of DDL tasks and somewhat working on SBHQ and CBHQ.