1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to Forum Fun!

Discussion in 'Forum Fun' started by Enter, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enter
    Busy

Enter Moderation Manager
    Cast Member Moderation Manager ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

100%
    Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Forum Fun Section! The section which... is frankly speaking my favourite section on the entire forums. Mainly because everyone is free to express their creativity to come up with a lot of games that gets you contributing to help you earn some extra jellies ;)

Some extra rules BEFORE you post:

- Please do not post a duplicate of the same thread, instead when a thread reaches over 1,000 posts make a new one saying V.2 or something. For example for the post "Girls Vs. Boys" has about 15 versions (and more to come I think) so please make a new version of the thread instead, staff will be notified to close these down.
    - Make sure ALL games abide by the rules
    - Threads about a year old and will be closed by cast members, this is to stop bumping old threads because nobody actually reads the threads as old as 2014 anymore. Instead these threads will be locked and you won't be able to reply but you can read these threads ^^
    - If a game is similar, they will be merged into the same thread, you will be notified of this
    - If at anytime a game becomes inappropriate, the threads will be locked and deleted

That's about it I think.

Have fun! Express your creativity ^^

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.