1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Happened When you Realized TTO was closing?

Discussion in 'Toontown Memories' started by Super Zany, May 11, 2016.

1. luckystormprincess
    Cheerful

luckystormprincess Cog Crusher ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    I played POTCO too! I had not played either game in a while when I found out, but I was pretty devastated. I am not going to lie I cried a little about both closing.

2. super pedalswirl
    Amused

super pedalswirl Cog Crusher KTTA ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

35%
    i was 6 at the time i found out it was closing. i was really sad and like a 6 year old i kinda cried and cried and then i realized oh at least i get a free membership for the rest of the time it was open:). still i was sad so i played and played with the free membership witch i could never get because i was 6 and my mom would never buy me a game membership at age six. on the day it closed i was crying a river of tears literally the floor of my bedroom was a river i played and played while crying. the next morning i woke up and tried to log on. gone gone everything gone i cried and cried again. and a few years latter i searched up will toontown online ever come back and i found ttr

3. WonderfulUnknown
    Goofy

WonderfulUnknown Gag Trainer

60%
    When I first found out I was a little bit shocked but it wasn't to the point of tears, but rather sameness. Like I was pretty neutral about the whole thing. After I found out ( At this point in time I forgot my own login ha ha ) I decided my second best option. CLUB PENGUIN that's right I'ma Club Penguin kid to :p. Anyways, after a few days of playing it (I just wandered around aimlessly), I saw a couple of penguins that were rather old in the game like Club Penguin Veterans you can say. They were actually PROTESTING (I remember it was around 10 penguins) against Disney not to shut down Toontown they even had a petition and all that. And I still remember the location, server and time it was in. Location: Snow Forts Server: Blizzard Time: Around 8PM EST. When I got into TTR I've noticed many toons seem to dislike Club Penguin but for me, that memory of the Penguins protesting will always be a reminder that 2 games from the same company but different communities, can always see the same sunset.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Darling.Dianaxx
    Happy

Darling.Dianaxx New Toon

40%
    It's p funny for me to think about now. I had convinced my cousin to play TTO and we were both excited for her to play it. When she couldn't make an account, we were both confused and I was disappointed to hear that ToonTown was indeed closing. She didn't get to play TTO and I was happy for her to be able to play it, only for it to be closing soon.