1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFF TOPIC What Shows Did You Grow Up With?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FantariaTempesta, Aug 20, 2017.

1. barney's mouse

barney's mouse Cog Crusher

Captain Kangaroo, Andy Griffin Show, Lassie, I love Lucy, Beverly Hillbillies, Gilligans Island, Dark Shadows, Special Cartoons oh holidays such as ( peanuts, frosty the snow man, night before Christmas, Horton hears a who) , Brady Bunch, wizard of oz, we didn't have satelites then, it was arial tv. color tv's wasn't out yet either..

2. Taco Kitten

Taco Kitten little sugarcube TTR Beta Tester

I was mostly a Nickelodeon kid, growing up with all the Nick Jr. shows at the time.
    Blues Clues, The Fresh Beat Band, Yo Gabba Gabba (Loved their crossover w/ TFBB), The Backyardigans, Max and Ruby and The Upside-Down show to name a few.

I also watched re-runs of the Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto series' of Pokémon whenever they were on Boomerang.

I was on-and-off with Disney, some shows being the early seasons of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jojo's Cirus, Rollie Pollie Ollie and Little Einsteins.

When I got older and watched the "sitcoms", Nickelodeon still reigned supreme. I caught the end of iCarly, the re-runs of Drake and Josh, around the middle of Big Time Rush, and the very end of Victorious. I only watched two Disney "sitcoms", them being Jessie and Austin & Ally.

I wasn't really into Cartoon Network or Disney XD, don't question my life's choices lol

3. Trap

Trap Mini Moderator Cast Member Mini Mod TTR Beta Tester

watched a lot of different ones but Code Name Kids Next Door, Phineas & Ferb, and Pokemon were my favorites. Appreciated boomerang stuff like Dexter too.

4. That Soundless Horse

That Soundless Horse HAHA FOUND YA LENNEH TTR Beta Tester

Code Name Kids Next Door, Phineas & Ferb, Spongebob, Teen Titans, the old 2d 2003 StarWars: The Clone Wars (mostly known for an interesting animation style for the time, and the scene with Grievous taking on 5 Jedi at once) are what especially come to mind.

5. affiniteas

affiniteas Elite Toon ATTA Supporter TTR Beta Tester

I'm about to reveal my age so here goes nothing.

The Proud Family, Kim Possible, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, That's so Raven, Phil of the Future, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, All That, Rugrats, CatDog, As Told by Ginger, ChalkZone, Danny Phantom, Kenan & Kel, Drake & Josh, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Unfabulous, Zoey 101, etc.

I should point out that some of these shows either aired in re-runs in the early 2000s or ended in the early 2000s so even though most of these premiered before I was born, they were still airing as I grew up.